Chapter 5

Cameron's POV

- "Ellie, wait a few minutes here ok? We haven't talked with the guys about you. It's just a few moments."

Ellie- "Fine."

Me and Nash walk out of the car and went into the house. We knock on the door and Taylor opens the door.

Taylor- "Hi guys"

Nash- "We need to talk to you about something, is everybody here?"

Taylor walks into the house and we follow him. When we arrive at the living room there's Matthew, Hayes, Carter, Shawn, JC, Johnson and Gilinsky.

- "Guys, we have some bad new..."

Hayes- "Is this about the girl?"

Nash- "Yup."

JC- "Hold on! What girl?"

Hayes- "Cam and Nash run over a girl. She's alive right?"

- "Yeah, but she caught us talking about the assault and now she know about us."

Matthew- "Are you out of your fucking mind??"

- "It wasn't our fault! She's with us now. She have accepted that she belong to us now."

Taylor- "How can you trust here? How do you know that she won't run away and tell everybody?"

Nash- "Just trust us. She already had the opportunity to run but she stayed. Trust us."

Shawn- "Whatever... Here is she anyway?"

- "She is in the car, do you want to meet her? But guys, she doesn't know that it was us that run her over. We told her that someone run her over and we were passing by and helped her, so don't tell her the truth."

Everybody said yes and agreed, so I went to the car to get Ellie. When I get to the car she didn't even noticed my presence.

- "What are you think about?"

Ellie- "Just thoughts. Is it ok for me to meet them?"

- "Yeah, just come. Are you nervous?"

Ellie- "Yup. I'm still high but I'm nervous still."

- "Just relax ok? They won't kill you or something like what. Does alcohol relax you?"

Ellie- "Hell yeah!"

I went to the trunk and take a bottle of vodka. I have a kind of First Aids kit but instead of band aids and stuff like that I have Vodka, Weed and a small bag with cocaine.

- "Here, take a zip and relax."

She doesn't think twice before drinking almost half of the bottle. All of this is starting to make me nervous so I take a zip too. I don't know why I'm nervous, Ellie may not seem but she is a little bit like us, she is just hidden. Ellie started smiling to me so I know that she is already drunk. As we make our way to the door, Ellie puts her arm around my waist and my blood turns into ice, I start taking bigger steps towards the door and leave Ellie behind, I didn't know why I got nervous, but I did.

Ellie- "Hi..." Ellie talks first with a big smile on her face. Everybody looks at are with confusion written all over their faces.

Taylor- "Hi, you must be Ellie." Taylor comes closer to us and look into Ellie's eyes. "Oh my god... Are you high?"

Ellie- "Are you?" Ellie take a step into Taylor's direction and know she is very, very close to him. Too much close. I take her arm and pulls her to me.

Taylor- "Aren't you afraid?"

Ellie- "Why should I?"

Ellie walks away from me and now she is again in front of Taylor's face but this time even closer.