Epilogue -- College Talk

"I'm so excited," He mumbled into my hair as we hug on the fresh and renewed campus grounds of UCLA. The hot August breeze tossed me hair as we stood, embracing each other. We were ready for our second year of college here, together. Everyone, and I mean everyone, know that Tristan and I have been dating since high school.

All of the girls think it's sweet and immediately love Tristan as if he's their gay friend. On the other hand, all of guys find it repulsive that he's already lost "his manliness to a girl who has him tightly wrapped around her finger". Whatever, that's what they think -- not like it matters to me.

"It's so good to be back," I agreed with him, smelling the end of summer air.

Lacie and Blake, both of our closest friends that were on campus, walked up to us. Lacie had a huge smile on her face while she clung onto Blake. My best friends squealed out, "Blake asked me out!" I laughed at her excitement and wrapped her up in a hug.

"Congrats!" I exclaimed. As we embrace, I whisper to her, "I told you so," This being said, she swats me away and goes back to Blake. I return back to Tristan.

"So what's your dorm?" Lacie asks me casually.

"Um.. Building 2, fourth floor, room D-13," I tell her, reading off of my schedule.

"Oh my god, me too!" She screams and hugs me tightly. Grabbing her bags and thrusting mine into my arms, she shouted, "Come on! I want to get to unpacking sometime today!"

"Bye, Angel," Tristan said, winking using my nickname. He pulled me to him and kissed me on the lips. I gave him one last wave before running to catch up with Lacie.

"I can't believe we're roomed together! This is going to be so fun, I mean we can stay up all night and do nail and girly things and -- oh my gosh, we can invite Blake and Tristan over and have a mini party like we wished we could last year! That would be so fun, and now that we're all dating we could both do cute coupley things! Did you hear that they're making two new dorm buildings? Both supposed to be girls' buildings! They don't have enough room for us, anyways. Oh-em-gee! What if Blake and Tristan both had the same dorm room too!? That would be epic!" She ranted.

"Oh my god, Lacie shut up!" I shouted, throwing a pillow at her. It hit her square in the face and she pouted.

"Well someone's in a cranky mood," Sticking her tongue out, she stood up and shut her fully packed closet. Well that was fast, especially for Lacie. Once I finished packing everything away, we called the boys and told them to meet us at Pizza King. Turns out Lacie's "epic idea" was real and the guys ended up being in the same room, along with their other good friend Charlie.

As soon as we stepped out of Lacie's little pink buggie, Tristan and Blake stepped out of Blake's large black truck. Honestly, I'd rather ride in Blake's truck than in Lacie's tiny little Barbie car. But, whenever I explained this to Lacie she just walked away, changing the subject.

Of course, from Lacie, this was typical.

"You know, this is going to be a great year," Tristan said, staring into my eyes with a smile on his face. I return the smile immediately.

"It definitely is,"

~THE END~

Okay, so, don't kill me! I just lost any ideas to make it longer, so here's your short-ish Let Me In ! I hope you liked it and please if you did, give it a vote? comment? I will love you to death! xx