Chapter 1: The Order

King Agnarr and Queen Iduna were talking quietly in a closed room. 

"We've shut the gates, we've reduced our staff...yet she still seems to be struggling to control her powers," King Agnarr said.

"She was fine before she struck Anna, when she wasn't scared," Queen Induna said. "They played together, built snowmen, and were so close, and now Elsa won't even speak to her. What if it's the fear that we've instilled in her that is causing her to struggle." 

"We can't let what happened to Anna happen ever again. She might severely hurt someone. We have to make sure that she's aware of what could happen, even if it sets her back." the King insisted.

"True," the Queen sighed. "Perhaps we could find someone who can help her." 

The King frowned thoughtfully. Elsa wasn't making much improvement controlling her powers. Every time she was scared, which was most of the time, ice would spread on the floor, or shoot out of her hands. The King and Queen were trying their best to help her, but perhaps it wasn't enough. 

"There must be someone who knows something about Elsa's powers. We talked to the trolls, but maybe there's someone like Elsa. Someone with powers too. She can't be the only one," the Queen said.

"That might be a good idea. I will order the guards to search for someone in the kingdom who may be able to help Elsa. Even if they don't find anyone in Arendelle, they can keep searching elsewhere. We will help Elsa overcome this," The king said determinedly. 

The King's order was given the next day, and the twenty guards began their search. Five went North, five South, five East, and five West. They would not stop searching until they found someone who could help Elsa.