Be Quiet

Danny smiled at Linda, seeing nothing but love in her blue eyes. "Damn, I don't deserve you."
"Well, you're kinda stuck with me for life. So I suggest you start doing things that make you worthy of deserving me."
"What? After all that, that entire speech, you're agreeing with me? You seem to be—" he stopped mid-sentence when he felt her cold foot sneaking up his pant leg. He smirked, "any suggestions?"
"I have a few...." she slipped off her chair and sat in his lap. She kissed him fervently, cupping his face in her hands.
He immediately became aroused, running his hand along her thigh. His hand gradually moved to the band of her scrubs, tickling the skin there. She laughed into his mouth, enjoying the closeness of it all.
All too soon, little feet made their way down the stairs, "Mama! I ready!"
Linda smiled and got off Danny's lap, "later, I promise."
"Okay, say goodbye to Daddy."
Jack bounced over to his Dad, "bye bye, Daddy!" He hugged him enthusiastically.
"Bye, Jack. Have a good day."
"You too." The little boy released his Dad and bounced towards his mother. "Come on!" He tugged her hand.
"Alright!" Linda laughed as she picked up her son. "I'll try to swing by the precinct during my lunch break. It'll depend on how busy the ER is."
Danny nodded and stood, taking Sean from his high chair. "You stay there. I'll be over. Apparently, my CO was in combat, too, so he's got me on paper work till I think I'm ready to go out there."
"Meaning until he thinks you're ready."
"Yeah."
************
"Oh, no, Danny. We can't do it here!" Linda whispered protests, all while making no effort to stop him. "What if someone hears us?"
"You'll have to be really quiet, then."
She felt her legs hit the side of the bed, and she reached behind Danny to close the curtain. Her legs wrapped around his waist as he kissed her neck. His lips found hers, and she felt a possessiveness that she hadn't felt before. She'd be lying if she said that she didn't enjoy it. Quite frankly, she liked when he was possessive; when he was a lion, protecting his mate.
The first thing to puddle to the floor was, as usual, Danny's tie. In a few weeks, experiments would start, with the tie being a controlling factor. Shoes were hastily kicked off, followed by the socks.
Linda moaned as her top came off, leaving familiar goosebumps in its wake. She gripped his shoulders, tipping her head back as his tongue explored her mouth. Her toes curled as he sucked on the pink flesh in her mouth. While he worked her neck, biting and sucking at the skin, she worked the small white buttons to his shirt. The dark blue shirt came off along with the grey jacket, both falling to the floor to be forgotten.
The cool air hit Danny's skin, always giving him a small burst of energy. His hands traveled to his wife's breasts, where an offensive piece of dark blue silk laid. He teased her skin by slipping his finger beneath the fabric, skimming the undersides of her breasts. She bit back a moan, causing a low growl to come from her throat.
"Danny," Linda pleaded, rubbing her hands along his shoulders.
He smiled and reached behind her, and she arched her back, giving him better access. With a flick of the wrist, he slid the garment down her arms, and, it too, was discarded in the puddle of clothes on the floor. He shifted, licking his way to her left breast; he teased it with his mouth, feeling Linda squirm beneath him. He sucked at the nipple, leisurely, enjoying the muffled moans that came from above him. It seemed as though both of them forgot about doing it fast. Since they had already been reacquainted with their bodies, they felt they needed to memorize themselves again. The first time they had sex- when he had come back, it was hot and heavy, animalistic and instinctual. Now, it was going to be slow, like enjoying the very last scoop of ice cream- savoring every lick.