Desires

Linda brushed her teeth, standing in front of the sink. She wore her winter pajamas- a long, burgundy nightgown . It was a cold November night, giving her an excuse to cuddle with her husband.
Danny waited for Linda to finish brushing her teeth. He watched her walk through the door and climb into the bed. She smiled at him and pecked his lips. "Linda?"
"Yeah?" She snuggled into the covers.
"I've got a confession to make."
She opened her eyes and sat up, "go on."
"I, uh...." he sighed and slightly shook his head. He was just going to come out and say it- no matter how unromantic it sounded. "I wanna f*** you. Hard. I want you to be sore by morning, and I wanna leave marks. Lotsa marks. I wanna hear those moans and babbles. I wanna feel you orgasm beneath me-"
"Then what're you waiting for, baby?" She smiled sexily, rubbing his chest. She kissed his lips, just barely holding back. She had six plus months of sexual desire, frustration, and need she had to get out. She moved to his lap, straddling him. She stood on her knees, tugging the fabric of the nightgown, freeing it from beneath her. She settled back on her husband, half the fabric barrier gone. She was suddenly very grateful that her period ended on Thursday.
Danny gripped Linda's hips, trying to outdo her enthusiastic tongue movements. He sucked at her pink muscle, making her moan with surprise. His lips captured her bottom lip, sucking and nipping at it. His hands moved to grab her ass, where he was met with a pleasant surprise. "You're gonna get cold, not wearing any underwear like that." He squeezed her ass, bringing her impossibly closer.
"You're just gonna have to warm me up, then," Linda took his face in her hands and kissed the breath out of him. She tugged at his T-shirt and threw it to the floor. Her lips trailed his neck, biting and licking. She sat up briefly, and pulled her nightgown over her head.
Danny immediately noticed how her nipples stood at attention. He flattened his palm on the warm skin, and pinched the peak. She moaned her approval, then gasped when his mouth descended on her breast. He sucked at the nipple, lightly rolling it between his teeth. He felt her nails dig into his shoulders, and heard moans come from her mouth. He opened his mouth more, and took as much of the mound of skin in his mouth as possible.
Linda moaned loudly, curling her toes. She rolled her head back, her neck arched.
Danny looked up and couldn't resist. He flattened his tongue against her collarbone, and licked his way up her neck, in one long, slow motion. He bit her pulse point, determined to leave one of many marks.
Once he was satisfied, he nibbled her ear. Linda put her hands on his chest, pulling away from him. He looked at her, wondering if he had done something wrong. She only supported that same sexy smile, and descended her lips onto his neck. She bit down, leaving her own mark. She ran her tongue down his neck until she got to the lee of it. She sucked hard, first with her lips; she transferred the grip to her teeth, and he moaned. She shifted a little, then kissed his heart. She licked over the Semper Fi tattoo, "When did you get this?"
"Few-" Danny took in a sharp breath when she bit down, "few months before- before I left."
"Oh." She nodded, slowly moving lower, marking him as hers.