"I don't believe your speed is the entirety of the issue, Barry." Stein spoke as Jay helped Barry up, "It might be the breaches stability or lack thereof."

"He's right. We need to think of the beach as a door, and on Earth-2, theres another door. In between we have a hallway, but the hallways constantly shifting, twisting, collapsing upon itself." Jay explained. "And the doors keep moving with it." Barry added in.

"So, we stabilize the door, we stabilize the hallway." Cisco understood.

"And then, I can jump through it." Barry grinned.

"Exactly, it would serve as a kind of cannon. A speed cannon." Jay spoke.

"Mm. We should hang out more." Cisco pointed to himself and Jay, Chloe put a hand over her heart in fake offense, "What about me? I'll hang out with you, Cisky!" She teased, making the man give her a fake glare, though he was smiling.

"All right. No more tests today. All of you are leaving now, as am I. Cherish the gift of youth as I will go cherish my much needed nap." Stein called out, "Clarissas already on her way to pick me up."

"Enjoy that nap!" Chloe called, laughing.

"Oh, I will, Ms. Allen!" The man called back, making Chloe laugh more.

CHLOE SAT NEXT to Cisco at Jitters, the team and decided to go for coffee, she was bopping her along to the song that played in the coffee shop.

"All right, five Flashes." Barry said sitting down the drinks. Cisco hummed as he grabbed his, Chloe smiled, as she grabbed hers.

"Be careful- Apparently, they are super caffeinated." Barry told them as Chloe took a sip, he was right, she could almost taste how much caffeine was in it.

"First I have a day named after me. Now I have a drink." Barry said amused.

"Well, all the things you do, rebuilding this place, protecting people- Everyone's appreciative, right?" Iris questioned.

"Mm-hmm. I'll drink to that." Cisco added in, moving to clink his mug with Iris, as she said, "Yeah."

"Hell yeah." Chloe grinned, moving to clink hers with theirs as well before they all sipped on the coffee.

"Hey, you guys think Professor Stein is okay, right? I mean, Clarissa would call if there was anything wrong." Caitlin suddenly said.

"Yeah." Iris nodded as Chloe gave the brunette doctor as look, "I swear if you-" She was cut off by Caitlin, "All right." She got up, "I'm just gonna call and check in. I'll be back."

"Come on-" Chloe grumbled.

"Uh-" Barry started but Caitlin was already walking away. "I don't see that call going well." Barry told the team, making Chloe raise her mug, "I can agree to that."

Cisco started doing a Stein impression, "Young lady, these repeated intrusions are interrupting what should be a speedy recov-" He was cut off by someone slamming into him, "Oh, I'm so sorry."

She turned around, making Chloe set down her mug, she knew that voice, "Don't apologize. You can bump into me any day, Cisco."