Six

Later that night Mario took me to the place where the party was being held. We spent an hour at the mall trying to figure out what I wanted to wear.

 We spent an hour at the mall trying to figure out what I wanted to wear

Once we got there, we found somewhere to sit. Mario went to get us drinks. While he was gone, some girls started talking to me, complimenting my outfit. I smiled and tried my best to keep up with the conversation. I heard Mario laughing behind me and turned around to face him as he sat down.

"Are you actually making friends?" He chuckled. I playfully rolled my eyes taking my cup.

"I don't make friends."

"Explains why you're a loner." He added.

"A proud one at that." I shrugged sipping my drink.

"You want to play beer pong?" He asked.

"Why? So you can lose." I grinned.

"Yeah right." He chuckled getting up. I shook my head and got up with him. He walked over to the table where a game was already going on. I watched as the frat boy beat his friend easily.

"Who's next?" He grinned looking around. I handed my bag to Mario and stepped up.

"You sure you ready for this sweetheart?" He smirked looking at me.

"I guess we'll see when you're no longer a champ." I shrugged. He nodded and started the game. The first couple minutes in, we were tied for a bit. When we were down to our last three cups, the guy was out of it and was missing his shots. I finished him off and smiled as everyone cheered. They gave me a crown made out of beer cans. Mario laughed and picked me up.

"Put me down!" I chuckled. He chuckled putting me down in the kitchen.

"It seems like college life is your thing." He smiled.

"It's fun but it's not for me. I have Princess." I sighed sitting down.

"Alright. Come on get up." He said grabbing my arms. I chuckled.

"Dance with me."

"I am in no condition to dance Mario." I chuckled amused. He laughed and wrapped his arms around me.

We danced and socialized with others at the party. Some people headed to the back where there was a pool. Mario thought it was a good idea for us to get in. He and I stripped down to our underwear and jumped in with everyone else.

We were in the middle of playing a game when someone ran out and informed everyone that the police were coming. Mario and I got out of there quick and headed back to the dorm.

We laughed going inside. We had put our clothes back on but they were now wet because of our underwear. We reached his room and I quickly got my stuff ready for a shower. I walked down the hall to the bathroom and was glad to see it empty. I took my shower and wrapped my towel tight before going back to Mario's room. He was already laying in the bed.