Four

Flashback 4 years ago *

"How do I look?" I asked Mario as we got ready to go to this party. He looked over my outfit and nodded.

"Cute."

"Cute? Really? I'm not going for cute." I huffed looking for something else. He groaned leaning back on my bed.

"You changed three times already. By the time you pick something, the party will be over."

"Oh hush. Last one I promise." I left to change and came back in the room.

"What do you think?" He sat up looking at me with his mouth hanging a bit.

"Damn Mani."

"Thank you, That's what I was going for. let's go." I smiled.

We headed to the house where the party was being held. We said hello to a few familiar faces while making our way to the kitchen for drinks. Mario and I talked and took shots before he left me to flirt with a girl way older than him. I leaned against the counter drinking whatever concoction Mario made me.

I moved along with the music, moving my hips slowly. When I felt eyes on me, I looked to see a cute cholo sitting with his friends. His friends talked around him, but his eyes were on me. I blushed and went to get another drink.

"Hey how you doin?" I heard a deep voice ask from behind me. My eyes widen slightly before I turned around to face the guy that was staring at me.

"Hi." I smiled softly.

"What's your name?" He asked while reaching behind me to grab a beer.

"Imani."

"I'm Oscar. But everybody calls me Spooky."

•••

"How about you and my Princesa come live with me?" He suggested.

"No."

"Why not?" I sat up looking at him.

"I don't want her around that." It's already bad enough where we're at now. Staying with Oscar makes no difference.

"Then let me get you a place."

"No. I almost have enough saved for an apartment ."

"Imani, you're the mother of my child, let me take care of you and her. At least let me pay what you don't have."

"I got it handled. I don't need your fucking charity." I got up walking to the car. I felt him right behind me. I moved to open the door, but he grabbed me and turned me around. He pushed me against the door and stood close.

"That angry shit don't work on me."

"Move the fuck off me." I huffed looking at him. He ignored me and leaned into my ear.

"Let me make you feel good." He said lowly before nibbling on my ear. I bit my lip and closed my eyes as his lips moved to my neck. He bit and sucked making sure to leave marks, and a pool in my panties.