Now, with the news that The Jimmy Jab games are back, the squad were all excitedly gathered in the briefing room, "Squad, today we write a new history of the Nine-Nine. And that chapter begins with the word 'Jimmy' and ends with the word 'Jab'." Jake spoke from the front.

"The chapter's only two words long." Rosa piped up.

"No, there's a lot of words in between. It's a long chapter." Jake explained before shooing it away. "The point is, today we compete in a series of games. And this year's winner receives... one week's paid vacation courtesy of officer Mark." He pointed to the male who stood in the door frame.

"You said you needed those days for a private matter."

"You know what? You shouldn't even be here. Everyone say, 'Thank you, officer Mark. Bye, officer Mark'."

"Thank you, officer Mark. Bye, officer Mark." The squad synced as Mark left.

"Now, who's ready to compete?"

"Count me in." Holt chimed in. "I could use the week off to spend some time with my husband."

"Please, we all have loved ones. You're not getting any sympathy just 'cause you're gay." Rosa said back.

"Rosa, I don't think he was--" Jake began before being cut off.

"No, I was. She saw right through me." Holt corrected. "Nevertheless, I will destroy you all." He threatened.

"Copy that. I love your intensity. Gina is gone, so we're out of a host." Jake started before Charles perked out his seat.

"Me. Please, me." Charles pleaded. "It's my time to shine. It's my Greatest Showman moment." He explained.

"Charles you can't."

"You know who else they told 'you can't'?" Charles questioned the group. "Lettie Lutz, the Bearded Lady. But then Mr Barnum gave her a stage. Give me the stage, Jacob." He insisted.

"Wait. So, you're the bearded lady?"

"No! I'm Barnum, you're Zac Efron and everyone else is my freaks." Charles pointed to the squad behind him.

"Hold up, freaks?" Y/N chimed in.

"Look, I'd love to give you hosting duties so you can work through your weird fantasy, but we need seven players and the host can't play." Jake denied the offer.

"I'll find someone to replace me. I promise, you will have your circus, Mr Barnum." Charles pointed.

"I thought you were Barnum," Jake recalled.

"No. I'm the Greatest Showman!" Charles beamed before leaving to find a replacement.

"Isn't that Barnum?"

~

With Charles now found his replacement, Debbie, the squad were waiting around for the competitions, "Hey, so I got a plan on how we're gonna get those vacation days." Y/N entered the room with a notepad. "Also, about nine people told me not to make one." She revealed.

"So, you made one anyway, didn't you?" Rosa asked as she placed her hands on her hips.

"Yeah." Y/N nodded.

"That's my girl." Rosa smiled softly. "Okay, read me what you got." She insisted as Y/N cleared her throat.

"Okay, 'step one: lock everyone in a closet so they can't compete'." Y/N read the first step out before moving to the next. "Next, 'step two: win'--" She began again as Rosa interrupted her.