One

PILOT

"This job is eating me alive

"This job is eating me alive. I can't breathe anymore, I spent all these years trying to be the good guy, the man in the white hat." Jake says as he strides into the crime scene, giving a Ruthfull smile. "I'm not becoming like them. I am them."

"Hey! what are you doing, weirdo?" Amy scoffs questioning the boy from the front desk.

"I'm doing the best speech from Donnie Brasco. Or actually, ten of me are doing the best speech from Donnie Brasco." Jake explained gesturing between the ten big screens behind him before looking back into the camera. "What's up?" He nods.

"Get it together, man. Okay?" Amy forces trying to get him on track again. "So the store was hit about two hours ago. They took mostly tablets, laptops, and cameras. I'd like a list of all your employees, whoever had access to the store." She asks the man at the front desk.

"Anyone need a detective?" Y/N beamed as she bends under the police tape and entering the shop.

"Y/N!" Jake smiles as he presses the keyboard which then plays a '80s hip-hop beat. "It's been so long." He states as Amy turns around glaring at the poor boy. "Sorry." Jake chuckles turning the keyboard off.

"Wait, Y/N!" Amy realizes before running over to her to give a hug. "It's been so long!" She smiles letting go of Y/N.

"Too long." Y/N laughed, putting her hands in her pocket. "It's been fourteen months six days-" She starts.

"And five hours!" Amy blunted interrupting Y/N as they both squealed.

"I have so much to catch you up on! Okay, I saw a someone eat—" Y/N started.

"Uh, detectives...I already solved the case." Jake adds budding in ruining the reunion between the two girls. "We're looking for three white males, one of whom has sleeve tats on both arms." He continues as the two girls walk over to the boy.

"And how do you know that?" Amy ask as both girls cross their arms almost in sync.

"I had an informant on the inside. He's been here for years watching, learning. Waiting. His code name?" Jake steps backwards then grabs the stuffed bear from the shelf beside him. "Fuzzy cuddle bear. He's a nanny cam." He spins around the bear.

Amy scoffs. "You got lucky."

"Dude, came in here earlier!" Y/N states as she grabs the stuffed teddy.

"Yeah. Maybe!" Jake muttered slightly annoyed before brushing it off with a shrug.

"Wait how did you know that?" Amy exclaimed in shock.

"Oh, I was getting a coffee over there and saw Jake pull into a car spot." Y/N responds plugging the camera into the T.V.

"And you didn't say hi?" Jake questions the girl.