Sixty Seven

JIMMY JAB GAMES II

It was a usual boring day at the precinct, Y/N was making three types of salads because she didn't know what one she wanted, meanwhile, Rosa was finishing her paperwork whilst Scully and Hitchcock were in the break room trying to pick what snacks ...

It was a usual boring day at the precinct, Y/N was making three types of salads because she didn't know what one she wanted, meanwhile, Rosa was finishing her paperwork whilst Scully and Hitchcock were in the break room trying to pick what snacks to buy as Jake was looking over a uniformed officers work before Amy passed them.

"Jake, will you join me in Terry's office?" Amy strolled past her husband in question.

"Oh. A private rendezvous, huh?" Jake said to himself before following Amy. "This whole trying to make a baby thing has got you super freaky--" He chuckled before entering the office. "Terry, what's up, dude?"

"What did you think was happening?" Amy turned to Jake.

"He clearly thought you were gonna have sex in here." Terry thought as he tapped his pen on the desk.

"What? Inappropes much?" Jake laughed it off as Amy's mouth slacked open. "I did not think that. Amy did. She texted me about it. See? Proof." He quickly brought up his phone before shoving it back into his pocket. "Anyway, what's up, Lieutenant?"

"Santiago and I are going to an administration workshop for the NYPD." Terry finally explained.

"And it's voluntary. So, only the cool kids are gonna be there."

"Love you so much. Continue."

"Anyway, you're in charge for the day." Terry ended before rising from his chair.

"Here comes the lecture 'Be responsible. Don't do anything crazy or fun'." Jake imitated Terry.

"There's no lecture. I trust you."

"Oh. But there always used to be a lecture." Jake pointed out.

"Yeah, well, you're not the same immature rebellious kids you used to be." Terry elaborated. "Didn't you and Amy buy a family-friendly mid-sized sedan?" He recalled.

"In a rebellious color, champagne, which is alcohol. And let's not forget I wanted to have sex in your office just now." Jake brought up again.

"Yeah, to have a baby and become a father." Terry beamed.

"He turned it around on me." Jake looked from Terry to Amy.

"It's not bad that I trust you more now. Plus, there's not even that much for you guys to do today. I mean, the squad is on reserve parade duty. Your job is to sit around."

"Good point." Jake finger pointed back. "Besides, what's the worst thing a responsible guy like me can do?"

~

"Buckle your butts, everyone," Jake called out to the entire bullpen. "The Jimmy Jab games are back." He announced.

~