Fifty Five

A TALE OF TWO BANDITS

Y/S/S ~ Your star sign

It was another typical day at the precinct, Hitchcock and Scully were in the kitchen making their famous lasagna to share between themselves. Nearby, Y/N, Rosa, and Amy were in the break room discussing the upcoming weekend. Whilst, Terry just got off a work call before turning to Jake.

"Peralta looks like an old friend of yours is back in town," Terry said as he walked up to the boy causing Jake to spin around in his chair.

"Who?" Charles darted over to the desk. "That guy Neil that you bunked with at sleepaway camp?" He took a guess s his face dropped with concern.

"Oh, Neil from camp was the best. He could pick up a milk carton with his butt cheeks. He was so funny." Jake reminisced on his fond childhood.

"You know who else was funny? Bill Cosby." Charles nodded to the sound of his voice.

"Charles, will you relax? You're gonna love, Neil." Jake reminded the boy who was still in a constant state of panic.

"It's not Neil. Why would it be Neil?" Terry questioned the boys who sat in front of him. "It's Doug Judy." He revealed.

"Oh, right." Jake realized as he bobbed his head. "Someone we all know in a police capacity. That makes more sense." He gestured around the bullpen.

"Someone's using his signature move to steal cars, plugging into the OBD port and reprogramming the immobilizer module," Terry explained to the detectives that are finally on the same page.

"That's Doug Judy's MO, but it's not him. He told me he went legit."

"That's what he told you last time too before he screwed you over." Terry's brows rise as he told the recalled the last time with Judy.

"Yeah, but he returned the diamonds to me eventually, and it turned out that was the only way to get Giggle Pig off the streets. Wait, I may be confusing our adventures." Jake's brows furrow together in thought. "What year was the cruise?"

"Dude's a criminal. People don't change."

"Ever heard of Bruce Banner, the Incredible Hulk? You might want to talk to his shirts and pants about people not changing." Jake told before laughing at his own joke as Charles joined in.

"Well, I want to ask Doug Judy some questions."

"You have his number? I always make contact through his mom." Jake mentioned as he reached for his phone. "I'll put you in touch with her, but remember, she thinks I'm his assistant Mangy Carl, and he's a famous architect who's designing LeBron James' new school for black astronauts." He passed the ringing phone to Terry.