Twenty Three

GREG AND LARRY

Y/N, Rosa, and Jake sat around the bar waiting for Holt to pick up the call

Y/N, Rosa, and Jake sat around the bar waiting for Holt to pick up the call. Y/N and Rosa sat beside each other on the stools while Jake sat opposite of them trying to get ahold of Captain to tell him about Bob Anderson who has been working for Figgis this whole time.

"Come on, come on, Captain, pick up." Jake tapped the wooden bar beside him as he tries to connect to Holt. "Your friend Bob is secretly working for Jimmy 'the Butcher' Figgis. This is a call you're gonna want to take."

"Bob must've done something to him." Rosa recalled.

"Or maybe they're talking about something super boring, like potatoes or beans." He suggested.

~

Now, five minutes earlier Captain and Bob sat across from each other watching a man in the hospital bed, "White rice, brown rice... those are just some of the rices I love. Mmm. Also basmati." Holt described as he tapped his lower lip.

"Mmm." Bob nodded.

"Uh, that's all of them now."

"I should've known Agent Whealon was dirty," Bob said in his monotone voice before gesturing to the man in the bed. "There were signs. He wore a V-neck once."

Holt slacked his mouth open slightly trying not to show much emotion, "Bob. You did nothing?"

"It's my greatest regret."

"Well, at least he's still alive." Holt clasped his hands in front of his body. "When he comes out of the coma, we'll get him to talk." He instructed as Bob nodded.

"Would you mind getting us some food?" Bob asked as he pulled a chocolate bar out of his coat. "I can't fathom eating these candies that Peralta bought us. Chocolate is the devil's carob."

"And carob is Satan's raisin," Holt stated rising out of his padded chair. "I'll go down to the cafeteria, see if I can't scare up some untoasted bread."

"Yum."

Holt walks out into the hallway before freezing to feel around in his back pocket for his wallet, "Oh, Raymond." He sighed before walking back into the room as a Bob suffocates the man in the bed. "I forgot my wallet in my--" Captain started as Bob pulls a gun out and aims it at him. "Bob, you've killed him."

"And now I'm going to have to kill you," Bob intimidated as Holt raised his hands in the air.

"I've never been more shocked," Holt said emotionless.

~

Back at the bar, Jake was now on the phone with Terry who was back at the precinct as Hitchcock and Scully joined the three, "This is bad. This is really bad. Where would Bob have taken Holt?" Terry questioned.