Eight

THE JIMMY JAB GAMES

"Listen up." Holt raised his voice as the crew enters the briefing room. "There's been an issue with the motorcade. The Serbian president is delayed in Washington, and we can't start locking down intersections until he takes off."

"Apparently he's on an important call with the Albanian president," Terry explains.

Amy then sighs in disappointment. "Is that Bujar Nishani or is it still Bamir Topi?

"Oh, Ames, let me check." Gina smiles as she then searches up the answer. "Hmm, it just says no one likes you." She says as Amy sits there with no reaction.

"Hey! I like Amy." Y/N argued as Amy smiles at her. "As a friend." She reassures.

"Congrats, you're the only one," Gina replies switching from the girl to the phone not paying any attention to who was speaking.

"There's a three-hour delay, minimum. Captain Holt and I will have to leave for a meeting at one police plaza. You should all stay prepped and ready." Terry explained as a few people smiled trying not to make it obvious.

"Dismissed," Holt says in his usual tone as everyone gets out of their seats.

"Guys. Guys, guys, guys." Jake gestures everyone to sit back down making sure that Terry and Captain Holt have left the room. "Three-hour delay with no Holt or Terry? do you have any idea what this means?"

"Makeovers." Charles smiles in excitement.

"No, Charles." Jake shuts him down. "The Jimmy Jab games!" He points in excitement.

"Yeah!" Everyone else yells agreeing to Jake's plan.

"The first Jimmy Jabs where held in 2008, when the king of Iraq-" Jake continues before getting interrupted by Rosa.

"President, Iran." She says.

"Armen Jimmy Jab."

"Ahmadinejad." Rosa corrects.

"Came to New York, and were on call for nine glorious hours in case there was a protest." Jake continues explaining the history of the man. "On this day, a young genius named Jake Peralta used the last piece of his bagel to create the first Jimmy Jab event. The monster mouth bagel toss." He reminisces on the good days."And the rest was history. As soon as Holt and Terry leave, we will commence with Jimmy Jab seven, circus of fools. Jimmy Jabs..." He chants.

"Jimmy Jabs. Jimmy Jabs. Jimmy Jabs. Jimmy Jabs! Jimmy Jabs! Jimmy Jabs!" Everyone chants as Jake gallops around the room.

~

"Okay. We're off." Terry says backing into the elevator with Captain Holt. "You'll get word when the Serbian President is wheels-up." He repeats.

"You got it, Sarge." Y/N smiles trying to act non-suspicious.