Forty Seven

NUTRIBOOM

U/N~Undercover name

U/N~Undercover name

The squad were all sat in the bullpen, all in their typical spots. It was Monday morning meaning the week was trudging along slowly--putting the everyone into a usual spiral of boredom as Jake walked into the bullpen.

"Pigeon's still here?" Jake placed his hands on his hips as Scully spun around in his chair.

"Yeah. No matter what we do, he just won't leave." Scully folded his arms over his chest and shook his head.

"The problem is you're thinking like detectives." Jake raised both fingers in thought.

"No, I'm definitely not." Scully denied.

"When you should be thinking like a bird." Jake looked into the distance as he thought of a plan.

~

Twenty minutes later, Jake was finally ready to set the bird free, "This is Operation: Saving Private Pigeon. On my mark, I will turn on this fan, gently startling our bird due east, into the file box canyon, where he will encounter Charles holding two pot lids. He'll bang them together, forcing Private Pigeon into the ceiling there and out of the ceiling there, where he will be greeted by scary Rosa holding a scary picture of an owl. Now he's playing our game." Jake rubbed his hands together as he glanced around at the squad. "He'll veer left, into an upside-down garbage can propped up by a hockey stick and connected to a string that Gina is holding. She pulls it, he is trapped, and Terry releases him outside." He explained as Terry lifted his mask up.

"Terry hates birds."

"Okay, little friend. Let's get you home to mama." Jake turns the fan on as feathers fly up into the air. "Oh, God. It flew right into the fan! It's everywhere! There's pigeon everywhere!" He wailed.

~

It was now the next day, everyone was already at their desks working on cases or paperwork as Jake and Y/N strolled into work as he finds a Charles look-alike at his desk. "Hey, Boyle." Jake greeted.

"Hey, guys." Charles waved from his desk before continuing with his work.

"Wait, what?" Jake's brows knit together as the Boyle look-alike turns around.

"Hey, guys."

"Ahh!" The two detectives sync.

"Bill, what are you doing here? I thought we agreed to meet only once a year for the Halloween Heist." Jake recalled.

"I'm here to deliver you both your quarterly NutriBoom shipment. It comes with both the amino acid reducer and extra amino acid, so you get a perfect balance." Bill gave an explanation of the product that did nothing.