Childish

It was good that everything went well between your brother and Semi but what is happening today is something you have never seen coming.

Multiple questions popped in your thoughts but still urge yourself to keep it for the meantime. You narrowed your (e/c) eyes as if asking the person in front of you for a pleasant explanation without saying a single word.

"Halloooo~ Naru-chwann~!" His hazel orbs was filled with excitement and his curly chestnut hair was moving together with the cool breeze. 'Why the fuck does this guy look like the summer himself?' You thought as you eyed him from head to toe.

He was dressed up casually. He was wearing a green mint pastel t-shirt paired up with black skinny jeans and a black sneaker. His taste in fashion was admirable, better than your brother if you must compare.

"O-i-k-a-w-a s-a-n. Why are you here?" He flinched at the way you spoke his name and cleared his throat immediately. "I was sightseeing~!" Oikawa replied with his usual playful tone. One of your eyebrows formed an arch and smirked at him. "Oh really? In my house?" Your question made him freeze and he scratched the back of his nape with an apologetic smile.

"Was there anything worth of sightseeing in my house?" You asked and leaned half of your body in the pillar of the doorstep. "You?" His remarks made your eyes wide, is he flirting with you? You asked the same question and he stuttered. "I-I mean, you look good!" He said with a smile on his face.

'I mean dude! Your first line was smooth but you diverted the topic. Why were you even called a playboy!?' You argued on your mind as you thanked him from the compliment you received. "Seriously, how did you even know my address? Are you a stalker or something?" He harshly declined and he acted like something pierced his heart.

"I got your address from Tobio-chan~"
"Tobio-chan? Kageyama?"
"Oh right, right. He was my precious kouhai!" His reply was a little bit sarcastic and you know well that Oikawa gets annoyed around Kageyama and it also applies on the other party.

The thing that entered your mind first was how did Kageyama know your address when you haven't even told him a single information about it. It would be reasonable if Noya was the one who told himself but judging that Noya despised Oikawa's presence more than anything, getting information from him was an impossible feat.

"Are you done now? Can I close the door now?" You said with a bored tone because your PSP was lying in wait at your bed with a paused game on it. "Naru-chwan! Can you accompany me pleaseee?" You looked confused after he pleaded. He really did come for you in this afternoon just to accompany him?

"Huh!? Why would I do that? I'm busy ya know!?" You retorted and tried to close the door but he stopped it with his right hand. 'WHY IS THIS GUY SO STRONG!?' You thought as you glared at him and let go of the doorknob making him stumble inside because of the force he exerted.

"Owwieee! Naru-chan you're so rough~" Oikawa complained as he caressed the bump in his forehead that hit the ground earlier. "I'm telling you, I'm busy, Oikawa-san." You repeated and sighed. "I was planning on going to a cake shop but since you are busy, I'll jus--" "Oh! I remember!  I'm actually free today! Wait here Oikawa-san I'll just change my clothes!" You cutted him out and rushed to your room to get a pair of stockings.

"Cake and Coffee! Nyahahahahaha I can't say no to this~" You whispered on yourself while you tied up your hair in a messy bun, tucked in your oversized (f/c) t-shirt, wear your stockings and put on the same short that you were wearing.

"Oh, I almost forgot." You muttered as you grabbed your eyeglass and placed it in your eyes. You hurriedly walked down the stairs and you caught Oikawa looking at you in a mesmerized state. You cleared your throat and lead him outside.

'IS THIS A DATE!? WHAT DOES SHE THINK OF IT? I'M SO HAPPY THAT SHE DIDN'T HATE ME!' Oikawa's thoughts were full of excitement and worries. But he was trying to get a good timing to talk with you. "The only thing you changed was your hairstyle and you wore stockings. Why is that?" He  asked the things that he obviously saw without thinking.

"I don't want to show the world my brilliant legs." You answered with  a smile. "I saw them though?" His remarks sounds so wrong but it was the truth. "You don't matter so don't worry!" You assured him with a thumbs up. He looked away and he was muttering something like 'it was Iwa-chan's influence..'

The both of you took multiple turns in the street before arriving at a cake shop. Your eyes twinkled in excitement and urged Oikawa to go inside while pulling his left arm. "Go! Go! Let's eat!" You said while Oikawa was looking for vacant seat.

As the two of you sat for a two-person table, the owner of the shop approached you and gave you and menu. You thanked her and proceeded to skim through the contents of it. "Oikawa-san, I'll go for blueberry cheese cake with black coffee~" You hummed while handing the menu to him. He ordered the same to join your bandwagon.

"Naru-chan,  why do you wear glasses? Do you have poor eyesight?" He asked with and confused look, his hazel orbs directly plunging on your (e/c) one. "No, for fashion I think? Lol." You answered him with nothing but the truth.

"You look more attractive when you don't have them though." He suggested with a serious look.

Doki~

Your heart skipped a beat at his remarks. 'Ah, so he was not that bad afterall~' "Also, Naru-chan! Look at this photo! It's Tobio-chan bowing his head nyahahahaha!" You sighed at his childishness and faced palmed.

'It's scary how fast my mind changes.'

■■■■■■■■

HEWWO!
Sorry the update was moved today because I am busy uwu
I still hope you enjoyed it!

-helli