The Break Up

Hermione walked into her flat and set her keys and purse down on the dining room table. She sat down and rubbed her temples, letting out a large sigh.
"Tough day in the office?" Draco came in from the living room. He started to do the dishes.
"Yeah you could say that." Hermione's voice trembled.
"Sorry love. Want to talk about it?" Draco asked as he rinsed the wine glasses.
Hermione shook her head and took a deep breath. She erased her mind and made it blank, it would be easier that way.
"No. I'm all good. It's nothing much." Hermione said. Draco doubted her but didn't want to pry.
"Okay then." He dried off the glasses and put them in the cupboard.
He came over to Hermione and leaned down to place a gentle kiss on her forehead.
"I love you." He said.
Hermione pulled out a small smile but did not respond.
"Want to make dinner?" Draco asked.
"Actually I think I'm going to go read for awhile. Could you start it?" Hermione asked.
"Anything for you love." Draco smiled at her and gave her a hug before she walked away.
Hermione shut her door and flopped onto the bed. She grabbed a book and opened it but ended up just staring at the pages blankly. Thoughts were flooding her mind. She knew what she needed to do but she didn't know if she had the strength to do it.
———
"Mione! Dinner!" Draco shouted from the dining room. Hermione dried her tears and left her room.
"Ah! Mione, I thought you'd fallen asleep! You were in there for ages." Draco said as Hermione sat down opposite him, The flickering candles lit up her face in the dark room. Draco loved to set up romantic dinners. She stared blankly at the flame and picked up her fork.
"Hermione, tell me what's wrong. I want to help." Draco said and placed his hand on top of hers. Hermione bit her lip to hold back tears.
  "Draco." Hermione whispered.
  "I want to break up." She said. Draco sat in shock.
  "What?" He asked.
  "I think we need to go our separate ways." Hermione said as tears rolled down her cheeks. She genuinely loved Draco but she didn't think she was enough for him.
  "Why?" Draco asked sharply with a bitter tone.
  "It's- it's complicated." Hermione said.
  "Well I think I deserve to know." Draco said.
  "Did I do something?" Draco asked.
  Hermione shook her head no.
  "Don't tell me you've met someone else?" Draco asked. Hermione stayed silent.
  "Who?" Draco asked.
  "Ron has been asking for awhile now if I wanted to get back together with him and-" Hermione was cut off.
  "The weasel! You're choosing the weasel over me?!" Draco was crying at this point.
  "I love him." Hermione said. She didn't believe this to be true but she knew Ron was in her league. Draco was too good to her.
  "All he ever did was use you! Why can't you see that?" Draco was begging.
  "I'm sorry Draco."
  "You deserve so much better then him Hermione." Draco said.
  "No I don't." Hermione said.