Lost

Hermione looked around at the bare trees and fallen snow, it was extremely cold. She shivered and crossed her arms. Hermione spun around, eyes wide, as she heard a stick crack, only to realize it was a squirrel. She groaned and began to worry, she couldn't find her way back.
  Hermione, Blaise, Ginny, Draco, Harry, And Ron had all went camping together. They were having an excellent time. They would have fires, make s'mores, play games, fish (Hermione hated that part), go hiking, and more. They were staying in what, on the outside looked like a small tent, but on the inside was the size of an RV.
  Hermione has went to go collect fire wood when she got distracted by a scream in the distance, far away from their camp. She ran quickly to find out what was going on, but by the time the noise had stopped, she was lost, with no one around.
  Now she was standing here, by herself, in the cold, without a wand.
  "Draco! Harry! Ginny!" Hermione called as loud as she could. She could see her breath form a cloud.
  No answer came.
  "Blaise! Ron!" She called. No answer again. Hermione sighed in frustration.
  Hermione looked for a tree with sturdy branches and began to climb.
  Only to realize, she couldn't climb trees at all. She fell backward into the snow.
  "Ow." Hermione rubbed the back of her head and felt a bump. She sat up and felt a pain spread through her back and neck.
  Soon enough she got up and began walking around, attempting to find a way back.
  It wasn't working, her foot prints were all over the place so she couldn't trace them anywhere.
  Hermione sat down, her butt freezing in the snow, and she started to cry.
  She was so frustrated and she had no clue how to get back to the camp.
  That was until she heard a faint call.
  "Hermione?!" Someone yelled from far away.
  At first she thought it was in her head, she was going crazy.
  "Hermione?!" But then she heard it again.
  "Hello?!" She called.
  "Hermione?" The yell was louder now, closer. Hermione stood up.
  "Yes it's me!" Hermione yelled.
  "Guys I hear her!" The voice said, Hermione could now make out the sound.
  "Draco?!" She smiled as she called his name. She began running towards the voice that continually called her name. After about two minutes, she collided with Draco, running straight into his arms.
  "Hermione!" Draco sighed as he hugged her tight.
  Hermione nuzzled her head into Draco's neck.
  "Where were you? What happened? Are you okay?" Draco whispered to her.
  "I just got lost. I'm fine, just freezing and slightly injured." Hermione replied.
  "Thank god you're okay. We thought you might've gotten taken or something." Draco said, his heart beat in Hermione's ears. It was fast.
  "How'd you find me?" Hermione asked. Draco held up the scarf she left at the tent.
  "Tracking spell." He replied and wrapped the scarf around Hermione's neck.
  "Let's get back, you're freezing out here." Draco said and wrapped his arm around Hermione's waist.
  They walked back to the camp and everyone was ecstatic to see Hermione was back and okay.