Library

Hermione opened the front door carrying handfuls of grocery bags.
"Draco??" She called wondering where he was.
He walked down the stairs and saw his fiancé standing there. His face lit up.
"Could you take these into the kitchen?" Hermione asked. Draco took the bags and kissed her on the cheek. Even though they had been together for almost three years now, she still blushed.
  "Thank you." Hermione said as she took off her coat and shoes.
  "Notice anything?" Draco asked as Hermione stepped into the kitchen where he was putting away the groceries.
  "....you shaved?" Hermione guessed.
  "Yes, but not what I'm looking for." Draco said.
  Hermione glanced around the room, nothing looked different to her.
  "I don't have a clue." She gave up.
  "Look in the drawing room." Hermione eyed him suspiciously. Although the war was years ago, she still hated going in there, it brought back old memories she wished she could forget.
  But, as soon as Hermione set foot in there she was blown away. The room looked entirely different and was completely empty. The black walls were now painted a shade of light, spring, green. The black floorboards were now laminate oak wood.
  "Do you like it?" Draco asked. He had snuck up behind Hermione and began rubbing her shoulders.
  "It's beautiful." Hermione said.
  "I'm going to turn it into a library. For you, even though you've read nearly every book in existence." Draco commented.
  "Draco that's so sweet." Hermione sighed and turned around to embrace him. Draco loved the feeling of her hugs.
  "You're welcome." Draco said with his face buried in her shoulder.
  "I love you so much." Hermione sighed.
  "I love you more." Draco said. Hermione would continuously argue this to be untrue. But in his heart, Draco knew he was right. He loved Hermione more than anything on earth. He would do anything for her. He felt that way about nobody else, she was the only person he had ever truly loved.