Guitar

"I can't believe Harry bought you that for your birthday." Hermione said as she watched Draco fiddle with the strings of his brand new acoustic guitar. Harry had bought it for him for his 27th birthday two days ago.
"I know right, this is great." Draco said, continuing to fidget with the strings and strum meaningless chords.
"So will you take lessons?" Hermione asked.
"I don't know I think I can teach myself." Draco responded. Hermione gave him a look.
"Draco you've never played an instrument, how do you expect to..." Hermione said but was cut off as Draco began to play a song.
He perfectly strummed chords to the tune and sang along. How did he know how to play? He'd never owned a guitar.
When Draco finished his song Hermione stood there dumbstruck, she never realized how beautiful his voice was.
  "Do I make you speechless Granger?" Draco smirked.
  "Where did you learn to play?" Hermione asked.
  "Like I said, I taught myself. It was years ago and I haven't played in ages." Draco explained.
  "You're quite good." Hermione said, shocked.
  Draco smiled at her.
  "I should teach you." Draco said.
  "What?" Hermione asked.
  "Come here." Draco said and patted his hand on the couch where he was sitting.
  "No I'm good-" Hermione responded.
  "Hermione, come sit." Draco said, raising his eyebrows. Hermione sighed in defeat.
  She sat next to him and he propped the guitar up on her lap so she was holding it correctly.
  He wrapped his arms around her and placed her fingers on the correct strings.
  Hermione blushed at their closeness although they'd been together for over two years.
  "Try strumming." He insisted. Hermione picked up her hand and drug it across the strings, a beautiful sound came out. She raised her eyebrows.
  "You're a natural." Draco said. Hermione laughed as he kissed her on the cheek.

{a/n: just a cute lil one shot I wrote because it reminded me of Tom & Emma because of that picture on his Instagram (see above)}