we've got big plans in bed again, cause you're no saint

Start from the beginning

i look through my closet and find a box on the very top shelf. i go on my tip toes and grab the box before walking back to billie. "i got you a present." i tell her and hand her the box. "if it's not a strap imma be pissed" she informs me and opens it. she smirks and looks up at me. i wink at her and she takes the strap out of the box. "holy shit" she exclaims. "dibs" i call out. "damn it!" she groans. "wanna take turns?" i ask. "yessir" she nods. "alright, but i get to use it on you first" i remind her. "deal" she agrees.

billie and i actually haven't used a strap before. (a/n: not that i remember) i've used one on alex and may but never billie. i don't know why. i wonder if she's used one before. i would assume so. she's definitely used a dildo on herself for "stress relief" the fucking horn dog.

i take off the clothes on my lower half and put the strap on, starting to kiss her neck once again. she grabs my jaw and brings my lips to hers, smashing them together. i grasp one of her boobs and squeeze it, making her moan and letting me slip my tongue into her mouth. i use my free hand to move her underwear to the side and run the tip of the strap up and down her folds. she pulls away quickly and stiffens. "are you alright?" i ask. "mhm." she nods. "we don't have to do this if you don't want to" i remind her. "i want to. it's just like.... the first time i've ever had a strap used on me" she explains. "we'll go as slow as you want, okay?" i tell her. "okay." she agrees. i sit up and take her underwear off before coming back up to her eye-line. "are you ready?" i ask, receiving a nod in response. i slowly slide it in and she shuts her eyes tightly. "you alright?" i question. "yeah" she answers. i pick up a slightly faster pace and she starts to moan. i put my finger to her lips and she gulps. she grabs onto my hips and pulls me closer to her, making the strap go deeper. she grabs the sheets and twists them around her wrists, forcing herself to keep in moans she desperately wants to let out. as she gets wetter it's easier to slide in and out. i start going harder and a little faster and she lets out a few moans. she grabs one of my boobs and brings it to her lips, sucking on it harshly as i continue. i cover my mouth with one hand and prop myself up with the other. the bed starts rocking and squeaking and i curse to myself. "she definitely hears us now" i tell her. "probably" billie chokes out between moans. "fuck it" i shrug and pick up an even faster pace, taking my hand off of my mouth and letting out the moans i've been holding in for way too long. "let it out mamas" i order. she moans impatiently and bucks her hips into me. i slide it in deeper and she moans loudly. "right there" she says with a loud moan. i slam the strap into what i can only assume is her g-spot and she grabs onto my thighs, pulling me even deeper. "fuck" she moans and arches her back. i see her eyes roll back and she bites her lip. that as a whole would make me cum but i force myself to keep it in as she gets closer to climax. "i'm so close." she tells me between loud moans. "let it out baby. cum for me." i demand and bring my hand back to her throat, squeezing it gently at first until she grabs my hand and tightens my grip. i keep a firm grasp on her neck and feel a wave of cum against the strap and slide down to my thighs. "fuck!" she almost yells and grabs the sheets. i help her ride out her orgasm and she whimpers. i take the strap off and put my head between her legs, licking up her cum and swallowing it. she grabs the strap from my hand and makes eye contact with me as she licks the cum off of it.

one word: wet

once i finish cleaning her up, i lay next to her and she puts the strap on and climbs on top of me. "is this okay?" she asks. "more than okay" i answer. she slowly slides the strap in and picks up a faster pace after a few seconds. "fuck" i whisper and bite my lip. she goes deeper and hits my g-spot almost immediately. the girl is a fucking natural, if not even better. "holy shit bil" i moan louder and arch my back. she starts slamming into me, hitting my spot with every single stroke. "god" i moan once again and roll my eyes back. my stomach starts to tighten and i buck my hips into hers. she leans down and starts sucking on my neck, letting out small moans every few seconds. she nibbles on it softly and trails sloppy kisses down it as her strokes get messier and messier. the strap slides in and out of me with ease and she uses her free hand to squeeze on of my boobs. i'm a moaning mess at this point and i grab the sheets, wrapping them around my wrists. she squeezes my boob once again and brings it to her lips. she sucks on it harshly and draws circles around my nipple with her tongue. she bites it gently and continues slamming the strap into me. "i'm getting so fucking close bil" i tell her. she smirks against my nipple and my stomach tightens. i place my hands on her hips and guide her to where i want her, making her continue to hit my g-spot harder and harder. the bed rocks even more and my legs start to shake along with it. she moves her hand down to my clit and applies pressure to it suddenly. she traces figure eights on it with the same amount of pressure, making my stomach do flips. she slams back into me with a huge amount of force and i release, feeling a big weight being taken away. once again cum trails down to my thighs and i moan loudly. she moves her head between my thighs and starts kissing them, sucking on them sloppily before moving to my core. she sucks on my folds and sliding a tongue between them, forcing all the cum out. she swallows and slips her tongue through my folds once again and up to my clit. a shiver sends throughout my entire body and billie smirks. she pulls away and takes off the strap, bringing it to my lips. i take it from her and shake my head after examining it. "no way" i deny. "come on mamas, please" she begs. "too gay for that shit" i reject. "fine" she pouts. i get up from the bed and my legs buckle immediately, making me fall to the floor. "yeah, we're gonna have to take a bath" she laughs. "good idea" i agree. we make our way to the bathroom and i start the water. billie sits down and we wait for the water to fill the tub. once it's filled billie gets in and i sit between her legs and lay my head on her boobs. i hear my phone ding and i dry my hands before grabbing it.

elizabeth

you guys are disgusting.

you're just mad because your boyfriend
is 4 hours away

that kinda hurted me doe

you know what kinda hurted me?

what?

billie using a strap on me

leave me the fuck alone and let me
fuck my girlfriend

you could've given me some sort of
warning.

sent me a text

i didn't wanna hear that

😷

just because mum and madison are gone
doesn't mean you can do me like that

my bad man

i mean damn, i already saw that video of you
two on her birthday. i don't need the live
performance

when did you see that?!

like the day after

utterly disgusting

once again, my bad

now can i please enjoy my bath?

fine, just don't enjoy it too much

and if it leads to something, warn me so i can put on
my headphones

disgustang

i roll my eyes and laugh a little before putting my phone back on the counter. "maybe we should've warned elizabeth" i laugh. "not our fault" she shrugs. "definitely not our fault" i agree. "same thing tomorrow?" she suggests. "oh 100%, if we're both up to it" i say with a nod. "we've got big plans in bed again, cause you're no saint" she mocks finneas's singing. "i still can't believe our little finny has a song about sex" i sigh. "i know, it's disgusting and i'm disappointed. and people say all the good girls go to hell is about sex." she shakes her head. "i really don't get it" i laugh. "me neither" she responds. "you're my favorite person, you know that?" i tell her. "where'd that come from?" she giggles. "i don't know. but it's true" i answer. "well, you're my favorite person" she says and kisses my neck. "should i text elizabeth?" i joke. "yes, yes you should" she nods eagerly. "no bil" i deny. "damn" she frowns.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i dodge dick on the daily

i know it's funny but it's true

you're probably annoyed of hearing that huh