"If you could, I think you'd already have way too many," Jennie laughed. She had another gift in mind though, something that had come to her as they spoke. Smiling to herself, Jennie smugly drank her coffee.

"I for one, can't wait for it. I love birthdays," Rosé said, smiling widely at Jisoo.

Jennie scoffed at her words, and three pairs of eyes looked at her. "What? You don't like birthdays?" Rosé asked.

"Not particularly," Jennie said, shrugging half-heartedly.

"When is yours anyway? You never told us," Jisoo asked, her eyebrows expectantly.

"Well I didn't know yours until two minutes ago," Jennie said, rolling her eyes. "And my birthday is a secret. I can't have everyone knowing everything about me, I'll lose my air of mystery."

"Mystery?" Jisoo snorted. "You're about as mysterious as a rock. You're a broody, stubborn little shit, is what you are."

Jennie made a noise of protest, scowling slightly. It was true though, she did have a habit of brooding and sulking, especially when she didn't get her own way.

"Oh how I've missed you all," Yuri sighed, shaking her head at their bickering, even as she smiled. Yuri loved to have the house full, it made her happy to be surrounded by her girls. Even if one was missing.

"I'm going to make something to eat. Is anyone hungry?" Rosé asked, pushing herself up off the sofa.

"Um, sure," Jennie agreed. "I'll come help you."

The two of them walked into the kitchen, and Jennie hovered near the sink as she watched Rosé rummage around in the fridge for some food. "Hey," Jennie whispered, trying not to be overheard by Jisoo.

"Hm?" Rosé mumbled, looking over her shoulder with raised eyebrows.

"How long do you think you can get off work at such short notice?" Jennie whispered.

"I don't know, a week? Two if I'm lucky," Rosé shrugged, turning back around to rummage in the fridge. She come out with an armful of things to make sandwiches, and dropped them on the counter. Jennie pulled four plates out of the cupboard and the two of them set about making sandwiches.

"So, um, if I was to pay for you and Jisoo to go to Italy for her birthday, would you book work off for that?" Jennie asked quietly.

"What?!" Rosé exclaimed, and Jennie quickly hushed her.

"Shh, keep your fucking voice down," Jennie hissed, peeking around Rosé to see into the living room.

"You want to pay for my girlfriend and I to go to Italy for her birthday?" Rosé muttered, her eyebrows raised in surprise.

"Yeah. She's always harping on about riding in my private jet, and well, it is her birthday," Jennie shrugged. "I think she'd really like it."

"Of course she'd fucking like it! It's a trip to Italy!" Rosé said.

"Why do you keep saying it like that?" Jennie said, giving her an exasperated look.

"Because it's a trip to Italy!" Rosé hissed at her. "That's not a birthday present off a friend."

"Well what am I supposed to get her then? A book?" Jennie quietly snorted.

"Well that would be within a better price range," Rosé told her.

"Oh come on," Jennie said, rolling her eyes. "Is this really about money? Honestly, it won't even be expensive. You can take my plane, and I'll put you up in a villa. It'll be fun."