Chapter 25

Hey Guys!! I know I said I was gonna take each day/month slowly leading up to the wedding but I'm running out of ideas so in this chapter, we're gonna have the wedding! So yeah, enjoy!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~6 months later~

"Eva..." I hear someone trail off as I turn round to see Jackson stood there.
"Jax, you made it?" I question as he hugs me.
"I wouldn't miss this for the world." I smile before hugging him again.
"I just wish I could walk down the aisle, yano? Don't get to show off my dress properly." I say as Jackson smiles.
"You still look gorgeous, babe." He says as I smile.

The car arrives as Jackson and I get in and make our way to the church. Once we get here Jackson wheels me up to the door where I see my parents and siblings smiling at me.

"Oh, my baby." My mom day, starting to tear up as I hug her tightly.

I have a quick talk with my family before everyone apart from my dad, goes inside.

"You ready, princess?" My dad says as I smile and nod.
"Yeah. I'm ready." I say before my dad starts to push me down the aisle.

I see Nathan stood at the end before he turns around and smiles at me. I smile back before my dad shakes his hand and kisses my forehead.

"Wow. Eva..." Nathan trails off, "You look gorgeous." Nathan says as I blush and smile.
"You look so handsome." I reply as he smiles and takes my hand, kneeling down to be the same height as me and kissing my knuckles softly.

"Dearly beloved. We are gathered here today..." I look up at Nathan as he looks down at me and smiles.

"I Nathan Sykes,
Take Evadine Relish,
To have and to hold,
In sickness and in health,
Til death do us part." Nathan says as I smile and look up at him.
"I Evadine Relish,
Take Nathan Sykes,
To have and to hold,
In sickness and in health,
Til death do us part." I repeat as Nathan smiles at me.
"The rings, please." The vicar says as Nathan takes my hand and places the ring on my finger.

I then take Nathan's hand and slide the ring on his finger before the vicar speaks again.

"If anyone has any objections as to why these two shouldn't be joined in holy matrimony, please speak now or forever hold your peace..." He trails off as everyone stay silent, "With that said, by the power invested in me, I now pronounce you Husband and Wife. You may now, kiss the bride." The vicar says as Nathan picks me up out of my wheelchair and kisses me softly.

I kiss him back before everyone descends into the church yard.

We have our wedding photos taken before we make our way to the after party.

"Eva, I cant believe I get to call you my wife." Nathan says as I smile and kiss him.
"Calling you my husband, Nathan. It's unreal. I never thought anyone would want me." I say as Nathan smiles.
"You thought wrong." He says as the car pulls up outside the venue.

Nathan helps me out of the car and into my chair before pushing em inside the venue.

"Please welcome the newlyweds. Mr and Mrs. Sykes!" The DJ says as I smile at Nathan before we start to mingle.

I hug my parents and Thomas and Julian before sitting Sasha on my knee.

"Eva, why are you sat down?" Sasha asks as I smile.
"Because I'm lazy. I'm too lazy to stand up." I say tickling her as she giggles and then cuddles me.
"I know about the accident, Eva." I hear Sasha whisper as I cuddle her.
"I know, babygirl. I'm okay though. Look at me, darling. I'm okay. I'm still here and now you've got another brother to look out for you." I say as she smiles.
"Nathan?" She asks as I nod.
"Yeah." I say giving her another cuddle, "Chin up, sweetheart." I say as she stays sat on my knee.

I look at my mom as she smiles at me.

"She really wanted you there for her 5th birthday." My mom says as I sigh.
"I know she did but, I couldn't make it. I'm sorry, mom." I say as she hugs me and shakes her head.
"Don't apologise. Now, let me take Sasha and you can go spend time with Nathan." My mom says as I nod and smile.

Pretty soon it was time for mine and Nathan's first dance.

"You ready?" Nathan asks as I nod.
"Yeah." I say as he puts the breaks on my wheelchair and picks me up, "Umm... Nathan. What are you doing?" I ask as he smiles.
"Taking you to dance." He says now placing my feet on the floor as I wobble and let him hold me up.
"Nathan, you know I can't stand up." I say as he kisses me.
"Trust me." He says as I nod and he holds me close to him, holding me up.

He then motions to Jackson as Jackson holds my hips and helps me dance with Nathan.

"You were worried about our first dance and that you'd hurt me if we tried to dance while you was in your wheelchair so, Jackson and I came up with a plan. He's holding your hips so we can dance together." Nathan says as the tears start to fall from my eyes and I kiss him softly.
"Thank you so much. You've made today even more perfect then it already is and I can't thank you enough." I say as Nathan smiles and kisses me again.
"Only the best for you." Nathan says before the song finishes and he places me back into my chair.
"I love you." I tell him as he kisses me.
"I love you too." He replies as I smile and hug him.

XX

Nathan and I make it home after the party and go straight into our room.

Nathan picks me up and places me on the bed before climbing above me and attaching our lips together.

I pull his blazer off him before undoing his tie and starting on his shirt buttons. He unzips the back on my dress before pulling the shoulder straps down my arms.

Nathan lips done leave mine as I pull his shirt off him and run my fingers down his chest. He pulls out of the kiss before removing my dress completely and starting to kiss my neck and move down my body...

XX

I wake up the next morning, Nathan's arms around me and my head on his chest. I then look at my hand and admire my rings.

I can't believe Nathan and I are finally married. Everything is perfect and I wouldn't want it any other way.