Chapter 20

~1 Year Later~

It was that day of Jackson and Ethan's wedding. Jackson looked so handsome with his bow tie and his hair spiked up. I couldn't believe my best friend was getting married. I was so happy for him.

"You look so handsome, Jax. Again, thank you for letting me be the ring bearer. I'm still so honoured." I say as he hugs me tightly.
"I didn't want anyone else and your were the first person I thought of. You're my best friend." He says as I smile and pull out of the hug.

Soon enough we hear the car beep from outside as Jackson takes a deep breath.

"This is actually happening, isn't it? I'm actually getting married to the guy if my dreams." Jackson says, already starting to tear up.

~~

Once we arrive at the church, we meet Nathan and Jackson's family outside the church. Nathan greets me with a kiss before going to find his seat as I get ready to wheel myself down the aisle behind Jackson.

Soon enough, everyone was in their places as Jackson started to make his way down the aisle, me not too far behind him, holding the rings on my knee.

We get to the alter as I put my wheelchair breaks on at the side.

"Dearly beloved. We are gathered here today to witness the joining of these two people in holy matrimony..." I wait patiently for the vicar to ask for the rings.

Once he does, I hold the rings out as Ethan slips one in Jackson finger and Jackson slips one of Ethan's finger.

"I now pronounce you husbands. You may now kiss." The vicar says as everyone cheers and claps.

I let the tears fall as I applaud Jackson and Ethan.

~~

At the after party, I sit with Nathan as we just talk about random things.

"You okay?" He asks me as I nod.
"Yeah. I'm so happy for them. I've known Jackson since nursery and Ethan since year 8." I say as Nathan smiles.
"That will be you, one day." Nathan says as I smile and look at him.
"Yeah, one day. I wanna wait til I'm at least 22." I say as Nathan nods.
"So next year then?" He questions as I laugh.
"Oh yeah. I forgot I was 21." I say laughing again as Nathan smiles at me.

Soon enough, it was time for Jackson and Ethan's first dance as Husbands. The song "perfect two" was the song they danced to and it was so cute. The way they were looking at each other and the way they danced together. I couldn't help but cry.

"Hey. Eva. You okay?" Nathan asks as I nod.
"I'm just so happy for him. I can't believe he's now married." I say as Nathan wraps his arms round me.
"That'll be you, one day." Nathan says as I smile.
"You've already said that." I say as Nathan laughs.
"I know..." He pauses before looking at me as I look at him.
"What?" I say as he smiles at me.
"You're so beautiful." Nathan days as I blush and push a strand of hair behind my ear.
"Thank you, Nath." I say as he smiles.
"Oh fuck this. Eva, I know we've only been together a little over a year but, I can't hold this back any longer..." Nathan pauses before getting down on one knee in front of me.
"Nathan..." I trail off as he smiles at me.
"Evading Relish, will you marry me?" Nathan says as all the attention is now on us.

I look at Jackson and he has tears falling. He nods as I start to smile.

"Yes!" I exclaim, "Yes, Nathan Sykes, I will marry you!" I exclaim as he picks me up out of my chair and hugs me.

He puts me down and slides the ring on my finger as everyone applauds is. I smile and admire my ring before kissing Nathan softly and hugging him again.

I'm engaged to the guy I'm madly in love with.

I couldn't be any more happier!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A-U: Okay so idk if this chapter was any good but idk how gay weddings go. I just kinda guessed so I'm so sorry if any of it was wrong.

I'm trying to take my time with Eva and Nathan's relationship and since they're engaged. I'm gonna take my time with that because I don't want this relationship to be rushed like my other books so bear with me.

Okay, love you guys!!

Cee x