Chapter 32

~ Violet

I've just gotten out of the shower after we were dismissed from the show room. The bathroom is still filled with mist and my home made jasmine and honey scented soap. I dry off then wrap my hair in the towel.

I pull on my black velvet pajama shorts with matching tank top. Then make my way out into the bedroom to my room, I sit at the vanity. I hand dry my hair and start brushing out the tangles.

There's a knock on my door. I open the door to find Sabastian, with one hand in his pocket and the leaning on the door frame. He's looking at his feet as I open the door, he raises his head slowly from my toes to my nose, stopping gazing into my eyes. His eyes flash with lust or is it something else? His smile gives me butterflies.

Goddess he's attractive. The fringe of hair on his forehead falls over his eye without thinking I reach out and brush it out of his beautiful sapphire blue eyes.

He catches my hand before I can draw it back and brings it his lips. The tingles explode and travels up arm. I feel his smile on the back of my hand. Pulling my hand back as he loosens his grip, he wets his lips as if he's nervous.

"Can I come in?" He asks, his voice soft but husky.

I raise an eyebrow then smile. "Are you sure that's a good idea?" Putting a hand on my hip.

"I need to talk to you, that's all. I swear."

He looks serious, so I step aside gesturing with my head to come in. He walks in smooth and graceful but still looking at the floor. His brows are knitted together as he sit in the chair in the corner. I sit on the at the foot of the bed.

He's anxious, his foot taps as he leans back and he steeples his fingers in front of his mouth. He's starting to make me worry. I cross my legs and rest my hands on my knee. I straighten my back with my chin level with the floor.

"What's wrong, Sabastian?" I say softly.

He looks at me then moves his hands to his lap as he speaks. "I know you are my mate."

Oh that... okay it one of those talks.

"How long have you've known?" I whisper.

"Does it matter?" He says rolling his eyes.

"No, I suppose not." I sigh.

He dodged my question which makes me think he did know earlier. I pat the bed next to me with a come hither look. He smiles like a fool as he gets up and plops down next to me.

What I expected him to do was sit a behave. Yeah right, I forgot about this morning. He scoops me up and places me on his lap. I squeal at his sudden movement.

He buries his face in my hair digging in deep until the tip of his nose brushes the shell of my ear. A chill dances down my back a hand slide across my thighs to pull me in closer. His other hand slips under the hem of my shirt, just at the small of my back. He draws circles with his thumb.

Oh his touch is amazing. I melt against his body, my hands travels up his chest to behind his neck into his lustrous soft thick hair. A purr escapes my chest.

He chuckles as he shakes his head.

"Can I ask you something? Please be honest with me." His breath fans my neck as he speaks. "Is your wolf awake?"

I knew eventually he was going to ask, but he wants to generalize his answer so can I.

"Does it matter?" I say coyly.

He pulls his face out my neck. It's scrunched up like he licked a lemon. Hah! Two can play that game. I smile over my small victory.

He looks like he's thinking before he answers. "No I guess it doesn't." Then he pouts.

It's so cute I have to bite his lower lip. As soon as my teeth grips it he moans leaning into my lips all the while flipping me over on the bed. He's on top of me in a wink. His hands now exploring my body under my shirt.

Normally I'd be shaking like a leaf in this situation. But the bond has gotten stronger and I feel comfortable with his hands on me. My wolf is in the height of her glory fighting off my anxiety and feeding me encouragement. I'm glad she is awake, because I need her right now.

He tastes so good, sweet yet sour, I could devour him, and apparently my kisses are good because he dives in for more. He allows my tongue into his mouth, a soft purr is more felt than heard from his throat. I pull back and grin shyly.

"Can you feel the sparks between our skin?" I whisper. He's breathless, his chest heaving. He nods.

He continues to kiss me, nipping down my jawline down to my collarbone. Sending waves of pleasure down my body to my groin which is causing me to grind against his crotch. His body responds and he's grinding with mine. He groans then his kisses become more fierce, and hungry. He becomes more bold as he pulls up my shirt and brings his lips down from my collarbone down to my breast.

This spikes my anxiety. I'm now in new territory with him. All new insecurities seep to the front of my mind. All I can do is watch, my hands still twisted into his hair. His tongue teases my nipples as his teeth gently grip around it.

He hums causing vibrations. I arch my back rolling my hips into him. I close my eyes as I softly moan as this new sensation. My grip tightens, I feel like my shorts are saturated.

He explores more of my body with his lips, going lower. Before I know it he has removed my shorts. Before I can protest he's assaulting my skin on my thigh moving from inner to outer making his way to my pussycat.

I'm stunned at his boldness. I don't even want to stop him. My body wants him, for him to do with it whatever he wants.

He shuffles down to the foot of the bed so he's kneeling, gripping my hips pulling me down so my bottom is on the edge. He buries his face between my legs, both hands holding my thighs open.

His tongue massages my sex and I lose myself. He hums sending vibrations in to me, he dips his tongue into me pulling it out and up between the lips. Damn he's good at this, too good. I don't want to think about that right now.

I'm no fool to think he hasn't done this before. He's a prince, plenty of women have thrown themselves at him. It pleases me to know that he will only want to do this to me from now on. His wolf will make sure of that. Calypso would claw her way out of my head if I tried with any other male.

I can hear him, humming, an occasional purr. I almost lose it when I heard, "yummy". I feel a building deep inside my core. He's enjoying this too.

Before I could think more about it my body trembles as it release waves of extacey. I can't hold back the moans until it subsides.

I don't realize he's next to me until he speaks.

"How was that?" His smile sexy and triumphant.

All I could do was giggle and cover my face. My cheeks felt red hot. I feel him pull my shorts up.

He goes into the bathroom. He's gone a few minutes before coming out. Then sits down next to me. I sit up and I look into his eyes. The ring around his blue pools are rotating showing his wolf is active. I'd guess he's around 75% awake now.

"What happens next?" Is all I can think to ask.