Chapter 29

~ Violet

I'm sitting at the vanity, watching in the mirror the hairdresser fix my hair for the dinner tonight. My lavender with black swirls dinner gown hangs in a plastic bag off the closet door behind us.

It's a haltertop velvet and silk dress where the top follows the shape of my body and falls loose off my hips stopping an inch above my knee. I have a pair of black mid rise sandals that laces up my calfs.

My nails have been scrubbed and manicured with the tips painted the same color violet as my eyes. I was fascinated at the process, it was my first time. The hairdresser also does makeup, which she did before she started my hair.

She's going for a french braid with purple flowers and jewels tied in through out the whole thing. She straightens the short hair around my face. She pulls some across my forehead to make side bangs putting a medium size black rose barrette to hold it in place. I chuckle, it looks like I have a flower hanging on my ear.

My mind wanders. I think about this morning with Sabastian. I never thought I could get that intimate with him and not have an anxiety attack. His hands on my body felt so right. His lips on mine...his taste. So much better than that vampire. Which unfortunately is the only one I can compare it to.

And it didn't seem to bother him I had no clue what to do. He was really patient with me. It wasn't as intimidating as I thought. I wanted so bad to please him. His touch on my skin was enough. So when he started to pleasure me, it caught me off guard. I didn't feel him unbutton my pants.

My senses were too overwhelmed for me to think about my insecurities. I even got brave and allowed my canines to graze across the skin on his neck and nip at his ear. His hum of pleasure was a sound of encouragement. His soft voice in my ear with his...member in my hand.

I don't think I'll ever forget that experience with him. My mate...my first true act of intimacy. It thrilled me my affections were waking his wolf! The first stage is now in motion.

His senses will now heighten like mine. He'll smell things, like my special mate scent, that he never has before. Hear farther and in more depth. His vision will be sharper than an eagle, even in the darkest part of the night. And he'll start feeling the mate tingles on his skin!

He has to know I'm his mate now. But we still need to get to know each other before I'm ready to complete the matebond process. It seems to be moving too fast. I know nothing about him. Hobbies, books, movies, hell I don't even know his favorite color.

I didn't expect him at the river. He scared the crap out of me. I almost slit throat, good thing he stopped me. I just wanted to get away from him, I was so embarrassed.

He pulled me back down hard enough to fling water and mud everywhere. A big clump landed on his forehead near his brow. He looked like a dirty mischievous little boy. I have no idea why it struck me funny, but I roared uncontrollably with laughter. Maybe it's because I know he's a prince, and mud on a prince seems...um..unnatural for some reason.

He was dying to know why, when I showed him the mud his laugh was unsure. I guess he didn't get it. He must not wanted to be in the muddy water anymore because his sudden movement startled me.

I absolutely loved his fingers in my hair. If he didn't feel the tingles, than he definitely heard me purring. Why do werewolves purr, I have no clue we're dogs, but that's our bodies reaction to something pleasurable.