Chapter 38

Acnologia attacked Tenroujima and Fairy Tail. In their last moment of hope, First Guild Master Mavis Vermillion prayed for the return of a legend, to save Fairy Tail's from their end. He was known by many names during his life...The Demon Brat, The Hero of the Fourth Great Shinobi War, the Nanaidaime Hokage of the Leaf. But now, he was known as the Fairy's Guardian. DISCONTINUED!

Rated: - English - Romance/Adventure - Naruto U., Mirajane S., Sayla, Irene B. - Chapters: 41 - Words: 230,472 - Reviews: - Favs: 4,402 - Follows: 4,281 - Updated: Dec 7, 2017 - Published: Oct 5, 2015 - id: 11544425

Hello everyone, I'm so sorry but this is not YagamiNguyen, it's me TinaKhoaNguyen, his sister.

I'm in the middle of the mid-term exam right now so I will have to make this short. My brother ask me to write this note for him, because he said he's done with Fanfiction and didn't want to have anything more to do with it. It's very sad to hear that, because I'm personally the one who inspired him to write, and a big fan of his story.

Anyway, I should point out that the reason for this is because the results of the recent test (Still one more to go). We have six subjects this term, and we recieved the result yesterday and my brother has failed four of them. My brother probably didn't want to tell you this, because he doesn't want a certain amount of readers who are strong with words but really doesn't know how to think before talking to say he's using this as an excuse to stop writing.

Our mother called last night and gave him an hour of lecture. Through me, she knows about his hobby of writing Fanfiction, which has become his main hobby over the past two years. This morning when I finished my test and met him, he said he would quick fanfiction and pay more focus to his study. He had already failed four subjects, and didn't want to continue to loose more because any more than that he would get kicked out of our school, and lemme tell you at my country it's basically the end of your future life.

I hope you understand why he was so angry last night. He had put a lot of effort into this story, much like Prince of Olympus, only to have a few readers think it as garbage and shit and something along those line. It's sad to see him put so much effort into it, even stay up late at night to finish a chapter, only to have so many flames thrown at him from every direction and became a big failure in school work because of the attention he paid his stories.

The reviews, PMs he received last night is simply the last straw. So... yeah...

Well, that's all I want to say in this note. Because this story will be most likely never continue again, as a request of from a reader, I will give you the basic idea of what will happen in this story. My brother has told me everything, so I hope the following contents will become something good enough to be called his parting gift.

[Spoiler]

1. It was Naruto's precious people who are brought back to life: Sasuke, Sakura, Hinata, Minato, Kushina, Jiraiya, Tsunade, Sai, Kakashi and Sarutobi. Sasuke broke free of the control and helped Naruto defeat the others. A reunion of brothers, and they managed to force Zetsu into removing the sumonning, return his famly back to the Pure Land.

2. An Otsutsuki released Zetsu from his prison and returned him to the world. However, he was unable to remove Kaguya's seal because Naruto was still alive. A hidden enemy.

3. Sayla will be controlled by Zetsu into fighting Naruto, who easily overpowered her.

4. Sayla tells Naruto the truth about Zetsu's body, and sacrificed her life as an act to atone for what she had done to him.

Yes, Sayla was the one who died in this story. Because she didn't have a soul, Naruto couldn't bring her back and he watches her die in her hand.

Sayla's last words for Naruto was "I love you, Naruto", which filled with emotions.

5. Naruto becomes berserk and kill Zetsu as well as destroyed the body. But his hatred and anger tainted his soul, and became a berserk ten-tail beast.

6. In said form, Naruto destroyed Alvarez Empire, slaughtering one million souls and killing six Spriggan Twelve in the process.

7. In order to stop Naruto from continuing to carve destruction around the continent, Irene finds Sayla's book (which was damaged beyond repair) and have Mira taken her over. She wasn't able to do it, at first, but after a powerful enchantment, Mira succeeded, saved her life and she used said form to stop Naruto.

8. Naruto went back to normal and he found Zeref. He killed the dark mage in the process... but he wanted to punish the dark mage, so he brought him back with Edo Tensei using the body of his own son, Larcade, who was killed when he tried to stop Naruto from killing his father. Zeref could no longer be killed unless Naruto decided to remove the Jutsu.

9. Meanwhile, Irene captured Mira and extracted Sayla from her body. Because of the damages to her book, Sayla can no longer exist without a host, and Irene intends be that host.

In order to have more of Naruto's love all for herself, Irene enchanted Sayla into her own body.

10. Naruto left with Irene/Sayla after Fairy Tail was disbanded.

Fairy Guardian: Rogue.

A year later, Fairy Tail was assembled once again by its mage.

Makarov, who was at the empire at that moment found out a horrible truth:

Naruto has become the Emperor of Alvarez Empire, and he intended to destroy the whole world, ending all life forms.

That's all I know about Fairy Guardian: Rogue. To tell you the truth, when my brother said Fairy Guardian no more a few days ago when he came up with the idea for Fairy Guardian's sequel, I didn't believe that the actual story would be no more.

Also, my brother wanted to thank all of you, even the flamers, for the supports he has earned for the past two years he had been on Fanfiction.

That's all... goodbye everyone.

Don't worry, I will tell him to keep the stories here. He wants to take them all down, you know.

Tina out!

P/S: I will return to writing in a few days.