Chapter 34

Note: I changed Naruto's age. 10000 years seem to be more realistic than 3000.

My computer broke a few weeks ago. I woke up in the morning and found my laptop on the ground, broken into pieces. Just so you know, I'm a colleague student and I live with my friends in the dormitory of my university. I must have fallen asleep while staying up late to write new chapters for my stories. It must have fallen from my body and down to the ground (I sleep on the upper bed of a bunk bed, you see).

Mom and dad bought me a new one three days after, and it's a damn strong one too.

You see, instead of writing a new chapter, I had decided to download some games into my laptop to make it more colorful. But before I know it, I got stuck in the world of games.

I spent one whole week playing through the entire Assassin Creed series (except for Syndicate) and DAMN! It's a fucking amazing experience.

However, it's nothing compare to my first and official gameplay of Final Fantasy X, which leave me crying like a bitch in the end.

I have always been a fan of the Final Fantasy series, but I have only gotten my hand on Final Fantasy XII and XIII and Type-Zero, which were nothing compare to their predecessors. Final Fantasy X is truly an amazing and beautiful story, you know... but the ending is just so sad...

As I played the game, my friend decided to sit down behind me and watched me play it, because they recognised Yuna. She is very popular in my country... hell even some of the notebooks sold here has her picture on them so my friends all know her, but they have no idea why she's so popular until they see the gameplay. I remember during the ending, eight guys in the same room, four on a bed and the other on the ground, quietly watched one of the saddest moments in the history of gaming. Usually, we're pretty loud, especially during the battles and lake scene, we all laughed and cheer for the couple but...

Hah... well, that's just an experience of mine I wanted to share you guys.

Enough of my rant, let's get to the story shall we?

Summary: Acnologia attacked Tenroujima and Fairy Tail. In their last moment of hope, First Guild Master Mavis Vermillion prayed for the return of a legend, to save Fairy Tail's from their end. He was known by many names during his life...The Demon Brat, The Hero of the Fourth Great Shinobi War, the Nanaidaime Hokage of the Leaf. But now, he was known as the Fairy's Guardian.

[NarutoxHarem]

Harem for now: Sayla, Irene Belserion, Mirajane Strauss and Jenny Realight, Erza Scarlet, Lucy Heartfillia and Yukino Aguria.

In the future maybe: Ultear Milkovich, Kagura Mikazuchi, Minerva, Brandish, Dimaria Yesta...

Warning: This chapter contains a spoiler for the upcoming chapter of Fairy Tail. Read as your own risk

"Naruto" Normal Speech.

'Naruto' Normal Thought.

"Rasengan" Jutsu/Power/Technique.

"Kurama" Demonic/Dragon Speeches.

'Kurama' Demonic/Dragon Thoughts.

Fairy's Guardian