Chapter 18

Chapter 18

I got a twitter now! I will start updating stories status and random anime stuffs, possibility topics to discuss about anime/manga/ even fanfictions and stuffs like that... Let's make it worldwide and interest guys.

Go check it or visit my page for further information.

Summary: Acnologia attacked Tenroujima and Fairy Tail. In their last moment of hope, First Guild Master Mavis Vermillion prayed for the return of a legend, to save Fairy Tail's from their end. He was known by many names during his life...The Demon Brat, The Hero of the Fourth Great Shinobi War, the Nanaidaime Hokage of the Leaf. But now, he was known as the Fairy's Guardian.

[NarutoxHarem]

Harem for now: Lucy Heartfillia, Erza Scarlet, Mirajane Strauss, Ultear Milkovich, Jenny Realight, Yukino Aguria, Kagura Mikazuchi and Eileen Belserion.

In the future maybe: Minerva, Brandish, Dimaria Yesta, Sayla... (Since they're going to appear until much later.)

"Naruto" Normal Speech.

'Naruto' Normal Thought.

"Rasengan" Jutsu/Power/Technique.

"Kurama" Demonic/Dragon/Youkai Speeches.

'Kurama' Demonic/Dragon/Youkai Thoughts.

Fairy's Guardian

Chapter 18

"Do you seriously need to follow me like this?" Naruto asked blankly as he made his way into Mercurius Castle, with Mirajane followed shortly behind him, with the demon Satan's demonic wings grew from her back so she could keep up with his speed. Her wounds had been healed by Naruto, and thanked to him she was back at full strength as well.

"Who know, maybe my strength is going to be useful to you." Mira winked at him and sped up a little so she could fly side by side with him. How he could run so fast, maybe just as fast as Jet while he was using his magic to its maximum capability, she didn't know but clearly that was some inhuman ability there.

Naruto looked at Mira for a few seconds before saying "Try to keep up." And increased his running speed tenfold, making Mira fall back behind but still managed to keep up behind him in the end.

"Over there." Mira suddenly cried out and pointed her hand to the lone, very familiar figure of a certain silver haired celestial mage who was struggling between a group of mage guards. Even without her keys, which she gave to Lucy a few days ago and being overwhelmed in number, Yukino was handling herself rather well with her hand to hand combat ability "Yukino!" Mira cried out and quickly changed into her Satan Soul form and joined the battle.

"Naruto-sama!" Yukino stated in shock "Mirajane-sama!" Mira brought her hands together and blasted a large group of guards away with a blast of dark magic, sending them across the room and away from Yukino.

"Yukino, where are Natsu and the others?" Naruto asked as he kicked a few guards away, with enough force to shatter their armors as he stood protectively in front of Yukino.

"In there," Yukino pointed "I got separated from them when the Executioners of the Princess attacked us."

"I see..." Naruto nodded his head before turning to look at Mira "Can I leave this place and Yukino to you?"