Chapter 28

Chapter 28

I'm looking for beta-readers who can clean up the mess of grammar errors I made.

I have seen some reviews complain about my grammar at the first few chapters, so I think I should do something about it (Actually, there's a guy who says I make more errors than a kid in middle school in his guest reviews... which I believe I'm not that bad because English is not my first language in the first place and always trying to improve... I don't know if they're the same person, but there's also the next chapter's guest review said that he was glad that my friend died... I had deleted that review so... yeah, you or I won't have to see it)

Please send me a PM message or leave a review saying that you're willing to help, the last two guys who promise to help me suddenly disappear and I cannot contact them. So unless you're willing to help me, don't PM me and get my hope up.

Summary: Acnologia attacked Tenroujima and Fairy Tail. In their last moment of hope, First Guild Master Mavis Vermillion prayed for the return of a legend, to save Fairy Tail's from their end. He was known by many names during his life...The Demon Brat, The Hero of the Fourth Great Shinobi War, the Nanaidaime Hokage of the Leaf. But now, he was known as the Fairy's Guardian.

[NarutoxHarem]

Harem for now: Lucy Heartfillia, Erza Scarlet, Mirajane Strauss, Ultear Milkovich, Jenny Realight, Yukino Aguria, Kagura Mikazuchi, Sayla and Irene Belserion

In the future maybe: Minerva, Brandish, Dimaria Yesta... (Since they're going to appear until much later.)

"Naruto" Normal Speech.

'Naruto' Normal Thought.

"Rasengan" Jutsu/Power/Technique.

"Kurama" Demonic/Dragon Speeches.

'Kurama' Demonic/Dragon Thoughts.

Fairy's Guardian

Chapter 28

"Who is this bimbo?" Were the first words Jenny asked when she laid her emerald green eyes on the black haired demoness, who in her opinion was sitting, on the seat that was dangerously close to her boyfriend. Call it woman's institution, but she got a feeling that the girl didn't take her sit there simply because there was no seat left in the guild's building.

"Excuse me... I don't know who you are, human." To say Sayla was pissed beyond belief was a huge understatement, but somehow, someway, she managed to keep an emotionless face as she said that "but I do know the word you just used to call me, and I guarantee you that if you call me with that word again, I will make you regret the very day the first chapter of your life is written."

"I have no idea what you're talking about... but you're threatening me, aren't you?" the queen of machine asked with her left eyebrow twitching rather uncomfortably. She then turned to her boyfriend, who was writing down something on his book "Who is this girl, Naruto-kun? I have never seen her at Fairy Tail before... And is she a demon?" she asked, glancing at her horns.

"Yeah, her name is Sayla and she is..."

"I'm master's servant." Sayla introduced herself before Naruto could finish his sentence, which caused the blond to look at Sayla, with his eyes widened slightly in surprise for the first time. Did Sayla just jump into his speech and said it for herself? "Live to serve and live to fill his needs."