Chapter 22

Chapter 22

Summary: Acnologia attacked Tenroujima and Fairy Tail. In their last moment of hope, First Guild Master Mavis Vermillion prayed for the return of a legend, to save Fairy Tail's from their end. He was known by many names during his life...The Demon Brat, The Hero of the Fourth Great Shinobi War, the Nanaidaime Hokage of the Leaf. But now, he was known as the Fairy's Guardian.

[NarutoxHarem]

Harem for now: Lucy Heartfillia, Erza Scarlet, Mirajane Strauss, Ultear Milkovich, Jenny Realight, Yukino Aguria, Kagura Mikazuchi and Irene Belserion.

In the future maybe: Minerva, Brandish, Dimaria Yesta, Sayla... (Since they're going to appear until much later.)

"Naruto" Normal Speech.

'Naruto' Normal Thought.

"Rasengan" Jutsu/Power/Technique.

"Kurama" Demonic/Dragon/Youkai Speeches.

'Kurama' Demonic/Dragon/Youkai Thoughts.

Fairy's Guardian

Chapter 22

[Alvarez Empire-Just ten minutes after Naruto left]

"C'mon old man!" Wahl cried out loudly as he tried to convince August, the King of All magic, who walked away and headed back to his room after Naruto left "Tell me about that blondie already. Who the hell is he?" behind him was the Valkyrie, Dimaria and some other members of the Spriggan Twelve, including the Desert King Ajeel Ranmal, the master of the art of assassination Jacob Lessio and the Winter General, the Emperor's personal chief of staff and consul, Invel.

Invel was a bespectacled man of average height, with most of his long white hair bunched into a ponytail by a golden brace. The ponytail hanged past his right shoulder, reaching up to his chest. The rest of his hair was quite messy, with uneven bangs falling down the sides of his face and between his eyes. He had alert eyes with red irises. His attire was quite trim, which comprised of a simple pair of dark dress pants and a white collared dress shirt, completely buttoned up and with a blue tie hanging from the neck. Over that, he donned a trench coat with a white border. The color of its interior as well as its exterior matches that of his tie. Dark markings were diagonally branded from the left shoulder and sleeve and run down the front and the back of the coat. The coat had a high collar which was left unfolded and fastened with a long belt, looping it twice around his waist and then holding it fast with a simple buckle, leaving part of the front of his shirt exposed, allowing the tie to be tucked neatly into the coat. The belt itself had a pattern of diamonds running across it. His outfit was completed by a pair of dark shoes with contrasting light soles.

Jacob, meanwhile, appeared to be a tall, middle-aged man with extremely short hair and what appeared to be a receding hairline, which exposed his very prominent forehead, upon which he had a small tattoo of a skull. Jacob noticeably lacked eyebrows, and had very small eyes with prominent dark circles. His nose was also considerably prominent, and his jaw was long and pronounced, offering much space between his chin and small mouth. Jacob also had high, shallow cheekbones. For attire, he wore a light-colored spandex turtle neck, over which he sported a dark-colored blazer; his pants were dark as well. Jacob also wore a pair of light gloves, which featured oval designs on the knuckles.

Ajeel was a dark-skinned, relatively muscular young man of average height with large, thick, brown hair that jutted out wildly in every direction. He bore the symbol of the Alvarez Empire below his right shoulder. Ajeel wore a thin cloth tied around his neck and upper torso, leaving his bare chest and abdomen exposed, in lieu of a traditional shirt, as well as large, baggy, dark-colored trousers with an upper portion that was lighter in color. He accented that outfit with two large, spherical earrings in both ears, intricately designed bracelets on each wrist, and dark-colored bands on each of his biceps, and completed it with light-colored sandals and a golden scarf bearing an eye on the region covering his forehead