~The Arrival~

(Just to clarify,Katy looks like youtuber, Zoella, and this is her outfit is here if you want to check that out: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=141094922 Thx I hope you enjoy this story :)!!)

Run. Never stop running. I scream in my thoughts as I crawl along the cold, rusty metal floor. The air feels stuffy and reeks like sweat and socks. My breath becomes ragged an sharp. My lungs begging for air.

I felt as my stomach has been ripped out of my body as the confined box rumbles up quickly. Tears prickle my eyes. Run. I scream uselessly as I kick and the metal walls. Adrenaline rushes through my veins as my heart pulses. I could feel my rushed heartbeat thrumming in my fingertips, my throat feels raw and dehydrated.

Suddenly red lights flash blinding me. I yelp and conceal my eyes toppling to the metal floor. Excruciating pain sizzles up my spine. I groan. Unexpectedly, the box screeches to a halt. The clanking and squeaking of the machinery stops. Everything is silent. Almost peaceful. I feel like a wounded trapped animal. Hot tears streaming down my face. 

Light pierces my eyes as the top of the box thingy extend out, letting in the harsh sunlight. I hear distinct mumbles and loud gasps and I squint my eyes at the brutal light. 

A tall, bold silhouette leaps into the elevator thingy, landing swiftly a few metres from me. The sudden weight sent vibrations through the metal. My heart thumps wildly as the figure turns into focus.

A tall, lanky teenage guy stands there, looking bewildered. He had dirty blonde hair and stunning brown eyes. He stand there for roughly for a few minutes processing the scenario. He squints at me, an unbelieving glare. In the distance, I see boy's faces peek down at me, confused. They all were teenagers. Some looked older.

"It's a girl!" The blonde boy calls raising his eyebrows at me. I roll my eyes and adjust my hair.

"Thanks for that, Captain Obvious." I retort. He chuckles briefly before a shaggy, rope flies down, its end tied into a giant loop.

"Get on." The blonde boy instructs pointing to the rope. I place my foot into the hole and tightly grasp the rope. Several hands heave on the rope pulling me up slowly. Blondie grins at me as I am sluggishly pulled up. I roll my eyes once again.

"Nice mode of transportation you have here." I sarcastically retort. He just grins and rolls his eyes. Finally, I reach the top and splatter to the rough ground. The crowd circles around me around me eyeing me suspiciously.

"Who are you?" 

"Great now we got another shuck face."

"What the klunk?" 

A bombard of questions and insults got thrown at me. I almost struggle to process this. What the hell is a Klunk? Or a Shuckface? 

I roll my eyes and ignore the insults and questions. I look around at the crowd searching for a recognizable face. All of the boys had tattered dirty clothes, smudges of grass or wood on them. Some faces had an excited expression while others seemed confused. My eyes landed on a buff, blonde guy. A scowl was prominent on his face. He had piercing blue eyes that squinted at me accusingly. He glared at me with pure hatred and annoyance. 

Excitedly, I spot a narrow gap where the clustering boys had separated. I held my breath. I shot up, feeling an dull ace in my back and sprint towards the gap. I squeeze myself through, dodging the attempts to pull me back. I stop immediately. I was trapped in a perfect square. I saw roughly built houses made out of branches and wood. But that is not what I found thrilling. I could spot an large opening in the far wall of the square. The entrance was concealed by mist. I was about to step foreword when two strong hands push me back.