Fair Game: Give Him Back!

Începe de la început

"Alright, that's enough. Don't kill him." Raven ordered them.

The bandits stop their assault on the Ace Op, leaving him grunting and breathing heavily through his nose. Raven kneels next to Clover and picks his head up by his hair.

"Seems I was right, Ironwood was willing to cooperate with my demands. Looks like he does value his toy soldiers." Raven said to him.

She slams his face onto the floor of the cage, giving him a bruised and bloody nose, and knocking him unconscious. Raven walks out of the cage and locks the door. Then she goes into her tent and waits for the ransom payment to arrive. Hours later, a black crow swoops in and Raven's brother, Qrow, appears in front of her...enraged.

"You...b**ch!" Qrow growled at his sister.

Using her maiden powers, she creates a powerful gust of wind and blows Qrow several feet out of the tent.

"I told Ironwood not to tell you! Looks like I'm gonna have to kill your little boyfriend now!" Raven shouted.

"YOU TOUCH HIM, AND I'LL F**KING KILL YOU!!" Qrow yelled angrily.

"I'm the Spring Maiden, you d*mn idiot, you can't kill me!" replied Raven, annoyed.

Qrow takes out Harbinger, and puts it in its scythe form.

"Then I guess, I'll just have to die trying. Cause there's no way in h*ll I'm gonna let you take the man I love away from me." Qrow said standing in a fighting position.

Raven pulls out Omen from its sheath and grips it tightly.

"Dying for love? Ha! You're a bigger fool than I thought you were." Raven smirked.

The Branwen twins run at each other, ready to fight. But at the last second, Qrow turns into his bird form and flies over Raven's head. She watches in confusion as her brother flies out of the camp, then she turns her head at the sound of metal being ripped apart. A giant white knight had taken the top of Clover's cage off then carefully picked him up and carried him out of the camp in the direction of Qrow.

"Hehe, well played, brother, well played." Raven chuckled.

She didn't even bother going after them...like she said, her brother wasn't worth anyone's time, nor energy...at least in her opinion he isn't. Qrow lands in his human form in front of Jaune who stood next to an airship, ready to take off at a moment's notice.

"Did you guys get him?" Jaune asked.

"Yeah, Weiss is right behind me, she should be here with him in a minute." Qrow answered.

Then Weiss's white knight summon, her riding on it's shoulders, comes up and lays Clover gently onto the ground. The summon disappears, and Weiss lands gracefully onto the ground. Qrow, Jaune, and Weiss kneel next to Clover and untie his wrists and ankles, and takes off the gag.

"Let's get him to the airship, before your sister decides to follow after us." Weiss said.

"Raven won't follow us. According to her, I'm not really worth anyone's time, let alone hers." Qrow replied.

Qrow and Jaune pick up Clover and carry him to the airship. The airship takes off once Weiss hops on board. During the flight to Atlas, Jaune uses his aura amplification semblance to amplify Clover's so that his wounds and injuries will start to heal, while Qrow holds tightly to his boyfriend's hand.

"Qrow?....where...w-what's going on?" Clover said weakly.

"It's okay, Clover, you're safe now." Qrow said stroking Clover's head.

"Your sister's a real b**ch." Clover mumbled, leaning into Qrow's touch.

"Yeah, she is." Qrow chuckled kissing Clover's forehead.

When they arrive at Atlas, Jaune had healed Clover enough to where he didn't need to go to the infirmary. So, Qrow just takes him to their room and lays him in bed.

"Do you need anything, babe?" Qrow asked.

"Cuddles, I want cuddles." Clover replied.

Qrow lays on the bed next to his boyfriend, with a huge smile on his face, and snuggles up into his side.

"I'm sorry." Qrow said, his face pressed against Clover's chest.

"It wasn't your fault. And thanks for saving me." Clover said rubbing Qrow's back.

"I was just the distraction. It was Weiss and Jaune who actually saved you; she got you out, and he made sure you didn't die from your injuries." Qrow muttered.

"Yeah, but I bet it was your plan. And also your part in it was just as important as anyone else's." Clover told his boyfriend.

"I love you. I'm glad you're okay." Qrow said kissing Clover's cheek and then his lips.

"I love you too." Clover said kissing back.

Qrow looks after Clover as the remainder of his injuries heal. Every once in a while, Jaune and Weiss would stop by to see how Clover was doing. From now on, Clover will think twice before accepting a solo mission deep in bandit territory. And Raven will never underestimate the lengths her brother is willing to go to protect his boyfriend.