Chapter 23 - Finale Pt. 2

LunaStar leapt at Misty. What she was about to do would hurt, but it would save her. However, Ally shoved Misty out of the way and she fell with a scream. LunaStar's hook slashed Ally instead. The spirit screamed and clutched her arm where LunaStar had to redirect her hit as to not kill Ally instead.
    "I'm sorry!" LunaStar quickly apologized. "I wasn't going for you. I need to free us!"
    LunaStar turned back to Misty. "I wasn't going for her," she explained, still yelling. "I was going for--"
    "I CAN'T HEAR YOU!" Misty interrupted the cat animatronic. LunaStar was startled and took this time to examine Misty more closely. Her eyes were filled with pain and her movements were slowed, as if, in her eyes, everything was slow-motion.
    LunaStar tried communicating her good intentions to Misty once more before losing her patience and shutting her down.
    "I really didn't want to do this, M-Madison," LunaStar murmered as she powered the fox aninatronic down. It would make things easier. LunaStar knew this would hurt, so getting Misty out of this chaos would be better.
    Misty's systems whirred before they shut down completely. Something jumped on LunaStar's back, knocking her down. She landed on the floor with a bang.
    "DON'T YOU HURT MY SISTER!" a girl's voice screamed in anger, her voice cracking with emotion.
    Londyn? LunaStar wondered as she suddenly jumped back up to get the girl off of her back. She fell with a scream.
    "Look here, you little fu--" LunaStar started, only to cut herself off. This was definitely Londyn.
    So... That's how she's going to treat me? Londyn's thoughts ringing through LunaStar's head startled the cat animatronic. She hurts my sister... then... then she...
    Londyn jumped up onto her feet, anger clear in her eyes. She screamed again, lunging at LunaStar. The cat animatronic dodged easily, letting the anger of her opponent bring her down. LunaStar knew from personal experience that fighting while very angry makes your moves exaggerated, however, though, when they do connect, they hit harder and hurt more.
    Londyn rightend herself and lundged at her again. I don't want to hurt you too, Londyn. Please. Don't make me, LunaStar pleaded with Ally's sister silently.
    LunaStar's eyes widened when Londyn stopped mid-way as if something was holding her back. LunaStar looked more closely and saw Ella's spirit and Randy holding her back.
    Ella fixed a very annoyed look at LunaStar that rooted her in place for a few seconds before she found her bearings again, scrambled up, and started dragging Misty out of the room.
    Right before LunaStar exited the room, she saw Ghost lying on the floor, covered in wires, next to Tabitha, who looked as if she had been knocked out. The small rabbit animatronic had a black liquid oozing out of an empty eye socket and from other small scratches. The sight of the animatronic made LunaStar sick, but she kept going. She had to do this.
    LunaStar would do this to Misty, then Ghost, then Randy would do it to her, then he would do it to himself. That's the order Randy told her. LunaStar thought that it was a bit weird that Randy wanted to go last, but LunaStar pushed that concern to the back of her mind.
    LunaStar dragged the powered off fox animatronic to the small room where an axe (brought in by Randy) laid in the middle of the room.

    Misty slowly powered back on. Her vision was staticky and blurry. She looked around, narrowing her eyes to try to see better. Misty found herself in a dimly lit room. She tried to move and, to her surprise, found she could.
    At least the ringing stopped, Misty thought with relief, still in a bit of a daze.
    Misty flinched when LunaStar appeared from behind her holding an axe with a determined look in her eyes. Misty observed LunaStar's movements attentively with narrowed eyes.
    "Can you hear me?" LunaStar asked her calmly.
    Misty nodded.
    "Can you speak?" LunaStar continued after Misty answered. There was a hint of laughter in her voice that made Misty uncomfortable.
    The fox animatronic went to say that she could, and to scream at LunaStar that she made Ally bleed, but found that she couldn't. She tried in vain to scream at LunaStar, to tell her all of her feelings about everything to do with her. Nothing came out - not even a squeak.
    Misty realized what this meant. Whatever LunaStar decided to do to her, Misty couldn't cry out for help.
    LunaStar's evil grin and the glint of the axe didn't help Misty feel any better about her current situation.
    "This will only hurt for a moment," LunaStar murmered, raising her arms up to swing at Misty.
    Misty's eyes widened and she tried to scream, but, of course, nothing came out. The first swing did a lot of damage to her already damaged suit. The fox animatronic tried to squirm away, but found herself tied up to a wall.
    LunaStar swung again, striking Misty's torso again. Every time LunaStar swung, Misty noticed that he red eyes shined with a new purpose, a new meaning she hadn't seen before. Someone convinced the broken girl once known as Elizabeth that this was what she was meant to do. She was convinced that this was what she was meant to do from the beginning.
    LunaStar swung again and again and again. Misty felt her systems failing and chunks of metal flying off of her body. Black oil mixed with her own blood flooded from the axe cuts and ran down her suit, pooling on the floor and staining the wall.
    Don't worry, Violet, Misty thought, her thoughts even sounding small and weak. I'll be with you soon. We'll see each other again... soon.