37 | Stay a little longer.

【𝗕𝗔𝗗 𝗘𝗡𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚.】
𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

[edited; 3833 words.]

Darryl (1 new message ◦ 1 hour ago)
Zak is fine, he was at the
dorm. He said he'll explain
the situation to you and
< Mega tomorrow.

aight, ty for letting
me kno. is everything
fine doe? :/ >

< Yeah, don't worry.

uh, aight then,
stay safe <3 >

Tucking his phone back in his jeans' pockets, Harvey let out a frustrated sigh.

The unusual cold and calm wind hit his face and exposed ankles, making him shiver slightly.

"Today was a mess," he murmured to himself, his eyes pointed in front of him as he carefully walked down the busy street.

The Sophomore kicked a rock that was sitting on the sidewalk, frowning embittered as he thought back at the events that had place at Mega's apartment.

'I still can't believe he lied to me...' his dull eyes narrowed, the light in them faded slightly.

He scoffed as his head shook energetically in an a poor attempt to push away any thought related to his dearest friend, increasing his pace.

Conversely, no matter how hard he tried, his mind kept slipping back at the message displayed on Mega's computer. Privacy was something Harvey never ever disrespected, but after reading Vincent's name, adrenaline took over.

It wasn't hard for him to access onto his Telegram account, since the security code was the usual.

Remembering every single word written in that text, Harvey's expression shifted once again onto a pained one. Vincent was confirming the point of encounter and time, and on top of that, he was talking in plural.

Mega was going to meet Vincent and someone else that same night, and Harvey couldn't help but get hit by a wave of terror and uneasiness everytime the thought crossed his mind.

He was angry at him for lying multiple times, despite giving him multiple opportunities to confess, or at least get help.

Harvey hated that side of his best friend from the start, the liar one. Always in use as a self defense to protect his feelings, thoughts and emotions.

The worst part of it was that Mega had no problems to take advantage of it, and put it in use for futile reasons such as that one.

At first, Harvey thought Mega got threatened and had no choices but accept to meet Vincent and the other mysterious person, but after observing his reactions, it was clear he was the one who planned it.

On top of that, he felt like nothing was going to be the same after that meeting had place. Mega wasn't going to be the same Mega, their friendship was going to be built over lies and distrust, and their friendship was most likely going to turn onto a simple acquaintance.