11 | Encounter.

Before starting, I really really wanna thank you all for everything. From the nice and funny comments, to the support and encouragement you all gave me.
I never thought I would ever get this far, especially in only three weeks.
I love you all. Thank you. <3!

First in #skeppy, 03/09/'19. <3

 <3

I know for fact it isn't gonna last for long, but just having reached this goal makes my heart go crazy

I know for fact it isn't gonna last for long, but just having reached this goal makes my heart go crazy. Thanks again <3. Aight I'm done being mawkish, enjoy the angst hehe.

×××

The sun already disappeared behind the buildings by the time Zak got back at school, anxiously checking behind him as he felt observed for the whole course. That sensation started way before meeting up with Clay, and it wasn't reassuring.
Furthermore, the short boy wasn't in the mood to argue or even discuss with Vincent, yet, he forced himself to accept as the only idea of rejecting him once again, aside of making himself feel like shit, would end up putting a end to their friendship.

Walking down the empty stands of the stadium, he looked for the french boy chewing once again his hoodie string, anxiously running his eyes across the bare seats all around him.
After searching for way too much, Zak gave up and turned back, ready to go home, freezing after seeing out of the corner of the eye a occupied sit. It was obviously who he was looking for, sitting in the corner of the last tier, feet leaned against the top of the seat in front of him and his black hod covering part of his face.

Wishing he had taken the pills already as the anxiety made him unable to breathe properly, Zak walked up the stairs and hesitated before entering in the tier where Vincent was sitting.
The french boy winced slightly as he caught the movement causes by his friend, who sat down in the seat next to him, tucking his hands in the hoodie's pocket.

"Hi." Zak quietly greeted, keeping his eyes pointed at the empty playing field.

"Hi." he replied, aloof.