Spine X [Jimin's Encounter]

Y/N took a couple of minutes to readjust as the boys ran around. All 7 of them were typing away on different keyboards.

Y/N looked up and saw the screen. It was a mess, to say the least. Different commands were being programmed and rewritten over and over again.

She read the code as fast as she could. The entire thing was coding itself rather weirdly.

She looked at the boys and could see their frustrations. She ran a test as she changed one of the commands almost instantly.

Y/N's eyes widened as she kept helping. Hoseok looked at her worried as she only nodded.

This went on until the police were misguided back to another facility. They moved their efforts to the building's systems as they shut it down fully.

Y/N pulled out her finger. As she closed the tip of her finger, she could feel herself moving without reason. She frowned as her legs bent the wrong way.

She fell harshly to the ground with a loud sound. As she tried to get her bearing a green light started to shine in her vision. She had been reprogrammed. And wrongly at that.

She began to feel pain as the system went crazy. Her sensors were not working correctly. Some turned on, others shut down and her entire system was trying to hold onto whatever it could, making it extremely painful.

"Y/N!" Hoseok yelled.

Y/N looked up at him with sad eyes. The audio from their conversation before arriving started playing.

"We are going in and we are finding out who came to haunt us." Namjoon's voice glitched over as it sounded through her system.

Y/N took in a shaky breath as the conversation went dead.

"This is about the war, again," Jin said to Namjoon.

Y/N focused on them as they talked. Her hearing was beginning to fill over with glitches and beeps.

She looked to the side and noticed the striped shirt.

"Y/N?" She heard someone say.

She lifted her gaze and saw Jimin. He eyes carried worry.

Y/N let out a scream of pain as the central and side sensors clatched.

The boys were trying their hardest.

"Shut everything down," Namjoon said. "NOW"

Y/N could see a map filled with dots. As she read what she could, she caught the words: circle and catch.

A small audio played in her system as she started to really cry out in pain.

"They have robbed, hacked millions of dollars out of people's banks, they have no mercy, they also killed innocents. All of this under five years. It is believed that they increased in number during the years and have been growing ever since. We need to stop them"

Y/N reached inside her casing and pulled it open. She introduced her hand and turned off the main sensors.

The video of the gas station played in the corner. Everything was blocked out of her.

"Finish whatever you are doing." She said.

"We need to erase and take away their power." Namjoon's voice rang through her. "We need to erase what we have done and start over officially."

She crawled over to the console as she began to transfer her entire system into a memory disc. Any memories, codes or even audios and memories were being transferred. A small bar appeared in her vision as she looked up.

Jimin was holding onto her as she finally could hear. With only one ear.

"Your plan is not going to work" She spoke out.

The voice was not hers. Again.

She sighed out her frustration as she looked at Jin.

"You have to hack me over if you want this thing to end," She said. "I am yet to be detected in the building's system"

Y/N's hearing muffled over completely again as she extended her hand towards Namjoon.

A tear ran down her cheek.

"Please" Was all she could hear herself plea.

She looked at Jimin as she found a shock. She hugged him with her free hands as she reached his back and used the energy she had left to released the soother into his skin.

Her vision went off as the memory disc was done downloading. She could hear Jimin crying and shaking her.

She suddenly felt really warm. Maybe she was overheating, but it was warm. Out of her thoughts, she knew she may be melting over or even exploding. But at this point, she was focused on their voice. She couldn't make up any of their words anymore. A bunch of code appeared in her vision as the safety protocol kicked in.

"Thank you" She whispered as the entire system shut down almost instantly.

"It makes almost no sense what they were trying to do," Y/N told Sam.

"Yeah" He answered.

"I mean... I never really got to see it all" She said truthfully. "I was honestly confused the entire time.

She brought her hand up and ate a gummy bear. "I have yet to know if they wanted to save the world, themselves or...?"

"That is for them to figure out," Sam said.

Y/N smiled slightly.

She looked out at the sunset. Her legs dangled over the cliff they were currently stationed at.

"Weren't you confused with their stance as your friends?" Sam asked.

"Yeah," She said. "But I met them in quite a weird time."

She sighed in content. "They may have planned this way before when. Maybe even they didn't understand their end goal."

Y/N stopped chewing for a second. "They just wanted to know and show the truth, as cheesy as it sounds"

Sam made a sound similar to humming. "Cheesy indeed"

Y/N smiled at the little robot.

"I'll miss them dearly," She said as she smiled sadly. "They were all I would ever know."

Sam tried to do a nodding motion, but his body only fell backward.

Y/N laughed.

"I hope they are doing okay" She whispered.

"Did you leave them a message?" Sam asked.

Y/N smiled.

"I sure did"