Spine III [Jimin's Encounter]

The drive to the "station" was rather quiet. A thick air enveloped the inside of the vehicle.

The rain outside was as strong as ever.

"Jungkook, is everything okay?" Y/N asked. "My systems have noticed your abnormal levels of hypothalamus"

"Nothing," He said dryly.

Y/N nodded and looked forward. The streets started to have a rather orange tint. The windows were reacting to the rain.

"How long until we get there?" Jungkook asked.

Y/N analyzed his responses, noticing the unusual attitude he carried. He was shivering and almost trying to make himself smaller. He was in fear, but the adrenaline-filled one.

"A few more minutes," Y/N said soothingly.

Lighting and thunder roared down from the sky in rapid succession. For a second, the sky looked completely suffocating. No room for breathing up there.

Y/N looked at the rearview mirror and saw no reaction. It was the rain itself that was scaring him.

"How long?" Jimin asked almost nonchalantly.

Y/N recoiled and blinked. Jimin was mad and it showed.

The map popped up in her vision. The place was only 3 minutes away.

"Three minutes," Y/N said, rather weirdly.

Jimin looked at her and frowned. "Hey, is your voice system okay?"

She blinked and ran a quick scan. The green overlayer of her eyes shined as the scan finished.

"I'm in complete working order." Y/N said.

She was about to blurt out more but stopped herself. She blinked a couple of times before readjusting.

The small graffiti-covered building finally came into view and Y/N felt relief. She moved the car and parked it carefully.

"Please exit the vehicle carefully." She said.

Jimin opened the door rather aggressively as he almost jumped out of the car. Y/N lowered her head in an apologetic gesture, even though Jimin wouldn't notice.

The door slammed shut and she could see Jimin taking long strides away from the car.

"Thank for the ride," Jungkook said.

By his tone, Y/N could tell he also noticed Jimin's anger-driven behavior.

"No problem, Jungkook." Y/N said.

Jungkook got out the car and jogged towards the entrance.

Y/N looked around and saw the garage a little better. It was covered in graffitis ranging from holograms to real spray painted ones. The space was rather big. After all, various cars were parked inside.

They were the last ones to arrive, or at least that's what the number of cars told her.

The door towards the inside was covered in holograms that read in code. Which Y/N was not given permission to understand.

As she looked around, the place seemed to close down on her.

She was freezing over.

Y/N pulled out the notepad and pen that the lady at the diner gave her and followed her words. She looked up and spotted a graffiti. It was a butterfly. Of course, some of its components were covered by other graffitis, but she could still see it fully.

She glided the pen across the page without looking away.

She blinked a couple of times only to feel water go down her cheeks. She was crying... again.