Eyes II [Seokjin and Namjoon's Encounter]

Seokjin walked down the street in a calm and collected demeanor, even though his head was on fire. He was trying to figure a way out of the mess that has been placed on his shoulders.

He looked up and sighed. He could only see with one eye. At least for now.

He lowered his head and kept going. His head was filling up with different scenarios and thoughts. He had to ask for help, but he didn't expect his last option to be his first.

He walked up the stairs and entered the building.

He came up another set of stairs in the empty building and reached the office he was looking for. 878.

He rushed out the building and ran. His goal was to get as far as he could from the building before hacking it over.

He reached an alley and stopped. He leaned his weight against the wall as he panted.

"This better work" He mumbled to himself as he pulled up a hologram.

He began typing in as the entire block went offline.

A long row of familiar code appeared as he began searching for his file. The entire database filled with names he may or may not recognize.

As his name popped up, an entire other file appeared.

Detective Kim Namjoon.

"Fuck!" He mumbled under his breath. "Out of all people"

He closed his eyes and tried to relax. He needed to get this over with.

"Someone broke into the building," Namjoon said into the phone. "And I have a pretty good idea of who it is."

He got out the car as the android asked more questions. He answered all of them in short sentences as a garage door opened.

He crouched and walked inside.

"Call you once I find him," Namjoon said as he hung up the phone.

He pressed a button and the garage door went back down.

"Name?" The computer spoke.

Namjoon turned around and placed his hand on the screen.

"Welcome back," The computer said as all the screen lit up.

The screens spread across the entirety of the room. All of them showed lines of code or security footage. He sighed.

"What have you done Seokjin?" He mumbled as he pulled up a hologram.

He sighed and began typing away.

The middle rows of screens turned into a map while the rest became lines of code.

He looked up and tried to map out his suspect's footsteps.

He spent hours trying to decipher Seokjin's trails, but it was to no avail. He pulled up another file. He debated his decision for a few seconds before downloading the entire file into his old computer.

The big green line in the middle of the map seemed to keep him occupied as he thought everything over.

"What happened?" He mumbled under his breath.

The lines of code appeared in front of him as he read the files. He frowned and looked closer at Seokjin's file.

It wasn't me

Namjoon's eyes went wide. He blinked away his confusion as he checked the rest of the thing.

Find the red string. He is right in front of your nose.

His heart began to beat faster.

You know I didn't do it

Namjoon looked up at the map and saw a route forming on the street. He squinted as the road stopped.

He read the map itself and noticed the airport nearby.

"Where are you going buddy?" He said as a small smile formed.

The red line suddenly shot out across the sea. Seokjin was on his way or already in America.

Namjoon sighed as he shook his head.

"I'll have to follow you even after training huh?" He said as he pressed a button and all the screens went black.

He walked towards his car as he made a call.

"I need to get plane tickets. The suspect is in America" He said as he sped off to the airport.

Seokjin sat on the plane. He took a deep breath before looking out the window.

He pulled up a hologram. The entire surveillance of the airport was on his hands. He located Namjoon getting on the same plane.

"We are still on the same page," He said as he smirked.

He waited patiently as he looked out the window. His thoughts were running through filters and filters of how it will go or doubts about his plan.

He felt someone sit next to him. He ignored the person as the usual procedures went on.

He heard clicks, but he couldn't see as his blind eye was on his right.

"You know, this is harder than it looks" The man spoke next to him.

Seokjin turned his head and caught his friend trying to turn off his own artificial eye. Namjoon straightened and rolled his shoulders.

"Tell me your plan," Namjoon said as he turned his head towards Seokjin.

"Why aren't you doubting me?" Seokjin asked, his smile falling slowly.

"Because I lived hell with you" Was all Namjoon answered as he smiled.

Seokjin shook his head as Namjoon nodded.

"I'll have to pull out your older self," Seokjin said as he looked forward.

"I may have found something"