"Sleepy..."

The boys slowly got off the van as they had reached a resting area.

"We leave sleepy head over there to you," Namjoon said as he closed got off.

Y/N got inside the van and closed the door softly. She sat down next to Jimin and took out her notepad.

This habit was becoming slightly repetitive, but if it helped, then it helped.

Y/N looked to the side. Her eyes traced over the very much asleep Jimin. She noticed every detail. His eyelashes, his lips, his nose, everything.

Her hand moved on its own as she drew. This was one of those weird instances where Y/N drew instead of writing plain code.

Y/N looked down to check the drawing only to hear Jimin shift. She looked back almost instantly and paused her actions. She waited a few seconds just to make sure he didn't wake up.

Once confirmed, Y/N exhaled slowly. She looked out the window and saw the resting area. It was a rather weird place. It was not a motel, nor a gas station, but it was filled with restaurants and mainly bathrooms.

After all, most of the boys went for a pee break.

Her eyes scanned the place as the huge holograms indicating the bathroom gave her a small smile. The restaurant's signs were dulled over by the blue of the bathroom ones.

Y/N froze as she felt arms wrap around her middle. She blinked in confusion as she noticed the striped shirt.

"Comfy...." She heard Jimin say rather unconsciously.

Y/N swallowed and frowned.

"Really comfy...." He slurred as he held Y/N tighter.

She looked back at the resting area as her body released a round of conforming heat for Jimin.

"And warm...." He said.

Y/N felt his sleepy smile against her back.

She let herself smile. She carefully tucked away her pen and paper and stayed still.

Her system softly alarmed her of her low battery. She frowned for a second before looking at her options.

"There is a "rest" mode," She thought to herself.

She nodded as she released steam slowly. Jimin didn't move as Y/N got more and more "sleepy".

She closed her eyes and rested her head on top of Jimin's as her nails blinked softly with purple color.

"Sleepy...." She slurred out before completely going into resting more.