Arm and Hands II [Yoongi and Jungkook's Encounter]

Jungkook jogged down the street. His entire body was covered in either red or purple. Even some yellow.

He had finally escaped the mayhem that the "company" had turned into in less than an hour. He was getting ready for a fight when cops overrode the place. People were being pulled, some even murdered. He could remember running back to the cells and seeing everyone going crazy. Some escaping through the ceiling other staying inside the cells and most getting ready to fight back.

Jungkook had thought about it for a long time. He didn't want to be in there. He was fed up with torture and constant watching over by people he didn't like.

He had taken the weirdest route. The back door of the building was blocked by the track can stacks people did these days. He burst through it, leaving him with cuts, bruises, and even scratches.

He ran all the way to the other side of town, only to now jog.

He was really running out of ideas on what to do. He walked into an alley, only to halt.

He could see three men talking. Before he knew it, one of them had pulled out a gun.

He lifted his hands up. His eyes were wide in confusion.

"Yo! Calm the fuck down!" Suga said from where he stood. "He is only a weirdo from the company, leave him be"

He had said everything in a clearly annoyed matter.

"Here" He said giving the man a bag. "Now go before he rips you apart."

The moment Suga had said that the two men went off running.

Jungkook lowered his hands and looked down to his shoes.

"You look like shit," Suga said.

Jungkook looked up and saw the mint-haired man smirking.

"What happened? Did you lose?" He said in a jokingly manner.

Jungkook looked back down at the ground. "Cops" He mumbled out.

He peered up at Suga. Most of his overgrown hair covered his vision, but he could still see the man.

"Is that why you found me?" He asked, frowning towards Jungkook.

Jungkook looked up in surprise and shook his head.

"It was an accident," He said quickly.

Suga chuckled and smiled.

"Well, a nice gesture wouldn't hurt," He said, turning around. "Follow me"

Jungkook blinked in confusion, but once he saw Suga already out the other side of the alley, he jogged to catch up.

The little apartment was rather warm. Even if most of it was empty. It had a couch, a mattress, a small kitchen, and a door, Jungkook could guess was a bathroom. He also noticed how clean and tidy the place was.

He closed the door behind himself. The light blue paint was somehow relaxing.

The outside neon-colored a small section of the apartment in pink and a little purple.

He saw Suga drop on the couch. The old thing creaked as the man on top of it moved.

"You can stay here for about a week," Suga said, not really looking at Jungkook.

The latter frowned and nodded before walking towards a stool that rested right next to the sofa. He sat down. The pink and purple shone against him as his arm reflected the light more into the apartment.

His shirt had been torn on the side.

He turned his attention towards the now working TV. Suga had left it in the news.

"An underground fighting ring has been taken over." The lady said.

"So you weren't lying?" Suga said looking at Jungkook.

Jungkook shook his head and looked at Suga. He had finally noticed the leather gloves the man was wearing.

"Well, you can stay, but don't bring anyone," Suga said standing up. "You can sleep in the couch"

Suga walked towards the mattress and sat on it.

"Snore and I'll kill you." He said laying down.

Jungkook nodded and stood up from his stool. He laid on the couch and closed his eyes.

Jungkook had gotten used to staying inside the apartment. Suga had somehow grown a heart for Jungkook, letting him stay for longer.

Jungkook closed the door and sat the bags on the counter. He had been sent on a grocery shopping trip.

"Thanks," Suga said as he took the bags.

Jungkook stayed frozen as Suga had scared him.

The youngest saw the door of the "lab" slam shut. He knew that, in there, Suga had an actual lab and then a music studio.

Jungkook came out of his trance and walked towards the couch. He exhaled loudly as the room came to a halt. Everything was spinning.

He felt his tears go free as the headaches were getting stronger. His entire body ached. He was in complete and utter pain.

Jungkook took in a shaky breath and closed his eyes. The throbbing came in full force as it matched the rhythm of his heart.

He opened his eyes slowly as they had turned into their navy blue.

He clenched his jaw and straighten up. His body began to relax as he finally detached the strains.

His hair faded into a very soft blue. White and blue lines began to appear in his skin.

He felt the tears of relief fall down his cheeks. He had been holding back for way too long.

His hand turned bonier and his veins became even more prominent.

He felt his bones crack as he let go of himself. He laid his head back on the couch and panted. He felt free.

He smiled in joy as he finally stopped the utter pain from trying to look normal. At least normal for other people.

His canines were slightly visible as he smiled.

His heavy eyelids closed slowly. He was finally able to have a good nap or even actually sleep.

The room was becoming distant. The corners of his vision were darkening. The sounds of outside faded into white noise. He could only hear a door being closed shut.

He relaxed, allowing sleep to swallow him whole.