Eyes III [Seokjin and Namjoon's Encounter]

Namjoon and Seokjin sat on a bench as they waited until the sun went down.

"Are we back to the old days?" Seokjin asked.

"Maybe" Namjoon shrugged.

Seokjin nodded.

"I still feel guilty," Namjoon said suddenly.

"I chose to lose my eye so you could live," Seokjin said. "It's not your fault"

The entire city turned blue and green as the sun faded. The soft orange sky was a skipped step as the big dome protecting the city materialized. The sun was literally fading.

The rather large building was slowly illuminating itself as it was also getting emptied out. The rows of people slowly moved out as they were leaving work.

The security cargo lit up a soft purple as the guards went into the building.

Seokjin and Namjoon sprung into action the moment the headlight on the street turned on.

"Are you sure we should grab this android?" Namjoon said.

Seokjin looked at Namjoon with a frown. "You really ask that question now!?" He whisper-yelled at his friend.

They had gone through the entire building, evading guards and deactivating androids and doors. The journey from point A to point B was a rather simple one for the two of them. The security around the control room was much more loose, as the owner believed it impossible to pass the first two lines of defense. Maybe they prove a point.

"This is the only non-violent android in the building!" Seokjin whispered to Namjoon.

"Okay, I get it," Namjoon said as he moved forward.

As they moved, the android followed. Its eyes were covered in duct tape and ist senses mostly blocked by more tape.

The android in front of them was meant to follow heat signals and recognize the person. This one could only follow.

As they kept on moving, they reached the control room. They pull the android softly and put her in front of the scanner.

Seokjin looks at the name on the back of the shirt and sighs. Y/N.

"I now gave it a name," He said as they walked inside the room.

The rows and rows of screen repeated themselves until the room was only made up of scenes. Namjoon stood in front of one of the five holograms that stood in the middle of the room.

"I'll check her system to see what we can find," Seokjin said as he pulled up a hologram.

He looked through the lines of code. He moved one single number before the android began to shake. She began to lose balance and bend her limbs the wrong way.

She looked up only for her skin to turn off. The shiny white was turning a soft orange.

Seokjin stood shocked as he was completely confused.

The android fell to its knees before her entire body shut down. He body began melting once the system stopped working.

"What happened?" Namjoon asked as he finally saw the melting android.

"It overheated" Seokjin answered as he turned around.

His gaze was lost. He felt guilty. He looked up and focused on his friend, remembering many things of their past. His regrets most of all.

"What did you find?" He said coming out of his trance.

"There is a weird hidden file," Namjoon said. "It has your name"

Seokjin rushed to stand next to Namjoon and help him. As he typed away, the screens filled up with more information.

They eventually stopped as they spotted everything.

"They were using me to plan war" Seokjin mumbled as the information processed.

"The entire plan is to use an economic loophole to catch the government off guard," Namjoon said as he pointed as documents written in English. "The android manufacturing facility is an international company after all."

"So we are the catalysts of a war," Seokjin said after they kept on checking the information.

Namjoon looked at Seokjin. "New Hong Kong will fall if they use the atomic bombs"

"We can't stop this" Seokjin said. "This is something bigger than our agent days"

Seokjin inhaled as he turned around. He spotted the melting metal. He paused and sighed.

"I was not expecting this" Seokjin mumbled as he scoffed in disbelief.

"You were going to carry a war on your back," Namjoon said as he turned off the screens.

"I was planning to move out of the city and into Old Seoul," Seokjin said as they walked down the street.

The building was already flooding over with police officers.

"Me too," Namjoon said. "The detective life does not fit me"

"I still can't believe you would trust me so quickly," Seokjin said as they kept on walking. "This is not part of what we learned"

"I will always believe the person that decided to take care of me," Namjoon said. "I owe you that much"

They smiled as they neared a restaurant.

"Do you want to eat?" Namjoon said.

Seokjin nodded.

"How did you manage to get out of this whole mess?" Seokjin asked as they drove into Old Seoul.

"I traded the information for our own freedom," Namjoon said. "After all, we were dead in the first place"

Seokjin smiled wide.

"Do you have a plan for what we are to do?" Namjoon asked Seokjin.

Seokjin looked out the window and sighed. "I will keep on working as an information seller."

Namjoon frowned.

"I did hack the android in that room, but I never entered the boat," Seokjin said, with regret clear on his face. "Hacking pays well these days"

Namjoon exhaled as he stopped at a red light.

"I have been doing it for about 3 years," Seokjin said truthfully. "I thought I would never really go back to a normal life and I think I never will"

Namjoon blinked as he heard his friend's words.

"I know that feeling," Namjoon said as the light turned green. "I never will live like everyone else. Not with what we lived"

"Hell does shape people into machines," Seokjin said as he unconsciously thought back on the android.

"However, it was good to see America after so long," Namjoon said. "At least in a better state"

"Yeah..." Seokjin dragged as they neared an apartment complex.+

"Better than last time"