Chapter 63

*Monday morning, October 27th, 2019.

Niklaus hadn't sleep the entire time ever since he placed Hope on her bed and laid next to her. He wanted to make sure she was alright, so he waited until she'd wake up. Niklaus decided to sit up against the headboard and watch her peacefully sleep. She had a small smile on her face and would occasionally giggle in her sleep. It melted his heart to see her at peace. He wondered what she was dreaming about.

Just then Hope started to shift as she leaned against his side and fluttered her eyes open. "Morning dad." She mumbled against the covers.

"Good morning love. How are you feeling?" Niklaus questioned as he glanced down at her and stroked her hair.

"I don't know...I feel weird. Like something was ripped apart from me. But it's just the baby." Hope explained as she turned to look up at the ceiling.

"About that...what happened yesterday? Helena said you'd inform me." Niklaus stated.

"Oh..well there's not much to it. She delivered the baby then gave it to a werewolf couple." Hope shrugged. "Oh and it's a he. Apparently he has your eyes, your curly hair, and my red hair, but more red." She beamed.

"Sounds like he will attract a lot of unwanted attention." Niklaus joked as Hope laughed along.

"Just like you right dad? It's no secret you're a casanova." Hope giggled.

"Very funny Hope. From what I remember, it seems those insects you go to school with have a rather annoying fixation on you." Nikaus mocked.

"Well then that just means he gets it from both of us. I truly feel sorry for him." Hope shook her head with a smile.

"He'll be fine if he is anything like us." Niklaus stated.

"You're right." Hope nodded as she crawled onto his lap and wrapped her arms around his neck. "But I kinda wish you had that annoying fixation on me instead." She seductively whispered.

"Your wish is my command." Niklaus responded in a husky tone as he groped Hope's ass from underneath her nightgown and pulling her in for a kiss.

Hope moaned against his lips as she grabbed his dirty blond curls with one palm of her hand.

He then placed a hand to the back of her neck, pulling her, and deepening the kiss.

A series of hot breaths and saliva exchanged between them until they decided to break away for some air.

Just then Hope's stomach began to growl. Ugh really? Great way to kill the mood! You just had to be hungry for something else too. You know dad's well...dad side is going to intervene. She mentally whined.

"Well guess we'll cut this one short to a morning kiss." Niklaus grinned as he removed his hands from underneath her and picked her up, throwing her over his shoulders.

"Dad!? What are you doing?" Hope exclaimed as she pounded her fists against his back.

"What do you think Hope? Breakfast. I'm making sure you do not come up with any excuse. You need to eat after yesterday." Niklaus stated.

"What if I don't want to eat!" Hope whined.

"Then I will make you eat." Niklaus asserted as he smacked her ass against her exposed panties. The moan he heard from her satisfied him enough. It was the only answer he needed.

"You better not do that again! Unhand me this instant!" Hope joked. He could smack her ass as many times as he wanted. She absolutely loved it. Thank god I've been wearing nightgowns recently. Easy to expose. She noted.

"Ah, I see I am extending your speech. That means I'm influencing you. And if you continue, I will show you how good of an influence I am when I want to you to do something." Niklaus articulated.

"Oh yeah? And how are you going to do that exactly? You know I have magic right?" Hope provoked.

"Silly girl. Magic will not save you from this." Niklaus stated as he placed her back on the ground and turned her stomach towards the edge of the table.

Hope already knew what he was planning to do. She could feel herself getting excited all around her body from her erect nipples to chills to her clit. As she was ready to exhale a breath, Niklaus caught her off guard and smacked the same spot hard. Her breath turned into a weird combination of a gasp and a moan.

"Now we can do this all day or you can listen." Niklaus voiced as he kept a firm hand against her ass.

"I think I rather just do the other one." Hope joked as she felt another smack against the right side of her ass this time. She loved the vibrating sting that spread across her ass and the heat of his palm. It made her wet.

"Is that so? Then it seems you liked this more than I originally thought." Niklaus replied as he whispered in her ear, leaning down against her back, and nibbling at her ear.

"Mm-hmm." Hope responded to his question as she gave out small moans and rubbed her ass against the palm of his hand.

"Well good to know love." Niklaus grinned devilishly as he stepped back and vamped to the kitchen behind the enormous living room table.

"What was that for?" Hope groaned. She was already dripping and horny. Hope crossed her arms annoyed as she watched him grab a coffee mug and act like nothing happened.

"Disobedience. It wouldn't be a good punishment if I let you win now would it?" Niklaus remarked as he held his grin. He couldn't help it.

"So if I eat...you'll lift this punishment?" Hope questioned as she walked over to him ready to submit.

"Correct." Niklaus nodded.

"Ugh. Pass me a plate." Hope rolled her eyes as she heard him laugh.