Chapter 38

Tuesday night, July 2nd, 2019.

"Now what was it? You wanted me to cum first?" Niklaus laughed. "You are setting yourself up for failure my love."

"You know when you keep saying that; I just get even more motivated." Hope shrugged, walking over to her father. As he sat on his bed, he started to remove his jacket and his shirt. We're in his bedroom this time. She smiled. "I'll be right back. I need to get something." Hope muttered with a blush as she stared at her father who was looking up at her. God he's so handsome. She thought, remembering how she felt when she saw him during the middle ages. It was same way she felt now looking at him. Correction: every time she stared too long. There was no difference because he was always her prince.

"Ah look who's "flaking" now, as you put it." Niklaus joked pulling her onto his lap and leaving soft kisses against her heated neck.

"D-dad.." Hope whined softly. At this rate, I'll be the first to cum in 10 seconds flat! Hope sighed but knew what she had to do. "Nope. No more distracting me. I know what you're doing." She stood up and pointed a finger at him. "Wait here. I just need to get something." Hope assured him and walked away.

"See?"

"I told you it was quick

"I told you it was quick." Hope stated, throwing the bag on the bed, and walking over to him.

"Right.." Niklaus slowly spoke. Simply beautiful.

"Hits close to home, huh dad?" Hope probed standing over the bed and rummaging through the bag.

"Ye-what? What in the bloody hell is that supposed to mean? Niklaus questioned, snapping out of it.

"Geez. It's just a joke. You always get so riled up. Relax." Hope muttered, as she placed a bent knee between his thighs and raked her fingers against his toned chest.

"I could say the same to you." He muttered back, a low rumble forming as he enjoyed her touch.

"True." She replied, now straddling him as she snaked her hands behind his head, stroking his neck.

"Someone's watching too much it seems." Niklaus groaned a bit, smacking Hope's ass cheeks and laying on the bed, as Hope lowered down along with him.

"Mmm." Hope gasped a bit, letting a slight moan escape. "Well daddy you barely give me any attention." She teased, sitting up and straddling him. "Of course I'm going to be a naughty girl."

"Then I have to choice but to punish you, hm love?" Niklaus grinned as he was about to sit up.

"Oh no you won't!" Hope pushed him back down and unzipped his pants as he kicking it off, letting his cock spring loose. She was already salivating. She had to control herself but something primal within always took over. Get a grip! I know it's delicious but we're trying to get him to cum first, not set ourselves up! Her subconscious whined.