Chapter 13

*Another long chapter. I want to clarify that it is still Tuesday, Tuesday night that is.

"Let's begin, shall we? We don't have all day. Take off your clothes, Niklaus." Esther vocalized with a smile, making Hope's stomach twist in knots.

Is this even real? This can't be real. I'm just in some really bad nightmare Shilah spelled me in. Hope assured herself. Though she was no longer covering her eyes, unaware that somewhere deep within her, she couldn't wait to see him nude.

"Is this even necessary mother?" Niklaus remarked. "What does that have to do with my lesson?" He questioned defiantly, crossing his arms.

"What did I tell you regarding questions, Niklaus? This is the exact behavior your father kept complaining about." Esther shouted, grabbing one of the collars and chanting a spell into it. She then approached Niklaus, closing her hands into a fist; making him drop on the ground. "It seems no matter how many times your father teaches you, you never learn." Esther verbalized, yanking the necklace from him and replacing it with the collar; so he was powerless and wouldn't trigger his werewolf gene. "If you want to act like a dog, you'll be treated as such." She remarked, knowing full well about the irony in her statement. She knew he couldn't help his behavior. His ability to detect a lie and his defiant nature came from his wolf side. But that didn't matter to her. She just wanted an excuse to ration with the deviant acts she was about to commit.

"Settled down? Good boy. Now don't make me repeat, Niklaus." Esther stated, watching him slowly get up and undress; licking her lips at how wicked this whole scenario was.

Hope knew she shouldn't have looked and she felt guilty for watching him and getting extremely aroused. I bet you wish you were his mom right now. I bet you want to take your dad's big sexy hybrid cock in your mouth. Her wolf piped in. I bet you want him to fuck you senseless against these walls and dig your nails in his toned and built back. No one would hear you. It's the perfect place. Her wolf continued. Hope couldn't believe all the perverted thoughts that kept entering her mind. Her body seemed to respond the same way. Her nipples were erect, her mouth was salivating as if she was thirsty, her eyes started to cloud up in lust, and her panties were soaked. She felt a painful sensation between her legs that she couldn't stand no matter how hard she rubbed against the ground.

"Alright. First I'm going to teach you how to pleasure yourself and then how to pleasure a woman." Esther calmly stated.

"I thought we weren't supp..." Niklaus paused, knowing he'd get himself in trouble again; but his impulsive behavior wouldn't stop. "Sorry mother." He quickly responded, scratching his arm. Hope noticed it. A sign of nervousness. She'd always do it when she felt cornered or nervous. "What do I do?" He asked.

"Oh, don't worry about that. I'll be showing you how to do it today." Esther replied, crouching down between his thighs as she started stroking his thick and veiny cock. Much bigger than Mikael's. No surprise. Mikael is only human. Ansel's was big as well. But it seems my special son beat both of them. Esther grinned with self-pride. After all, he is my child.

Her own grandmother, her father's mother, was crouched down stroking his length and all she could do was watch. Again Hope felt guilty at this disgusting display, but her body and even mind seem to think otherwise. Hope unconsciously started clinching her teeth. Her territorial wolf side was making her feel jealous due to Esther touching her father and envious because she was touching him in ways Hope could only dream about. She glanced in Shilah's direction and noticed the girl was just as sexually frustrated, but afraid of what was going to happen to her.

The more she watched her grandmother stroking her father's cock and his grunts and moans; which were music to Hope's ears, the more her hand started to travel down to her panties so she could rub herself. Hope was completely oblivious to what she was doing as she stared at them, not taking her eyes off of her father.