Chapter 4

Sunday morning, Niklaus sat on the couch drinking bourbon while he contemplated about who he would talk to regarding his daughter's phase. He couldn't go to Freya. This wasn't a witchy phase or a witchy female issue. He couldn't go to Rebekah neither. This wasn't a vampy phase or vampy female issue. Bloody hell. The only real information he was gonna get was from the wolves at the Bayou. Bloody fucking hell. I do not want to talk to those mongrels. Niklaus growled. That's quite rich coming from you. They're not a mangy mutt, you are. Mikael's voice piped in replacing his. Well, mother certainly was coming back every time for this mutt. What do you have to say about that, old man? Niklaus laughed to himself while Hope stood there looking at him as if he just cracked. She's up a bit early.

Niklaus cleared his throat and smiled. "Morning, love. Everything alright?"

Still tired, but thirsty, Hope replied with a yawn, "Yeah. I'm just thirsty. I'm going back to bed after this anyway."

"Alright. I've got to get going. I'll see you soon, love. Rest up." Niklaus responded, kissing her cheek, and dashed out the door.

That seemed to wake her right up. She blushed as she softly patted her cheek. "Right. See you dad." She mumbled, but he was already gone.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Niklaus reached the Bayou, his face immediately scrunched up. This toxic waste smells like century old feces. What did you expect from a bunch wolves? Niklaus snorted.

"What you snorting about, half-breed or is it third-breed? haha." A female wolf spoke behind him.

"It's half-breed, you bloody dimwit. That would be my daughter." Niklaus scoffed. Utterly stupid. Mindless animals. That's what they all are. The only thing they accomplish is multiple sex orgies. Niklaus chuckled.

"You think you're better than us, don't cha?" The female wolf shook her head. "Just because you got lucky, don't mean you're better than any of us. Hell, I bet you came here because you're having wolf problems or else your ass woulda never shown up here."

"Shall we stop the theatrics and give one another what we want. Sounds like a good deal?" Niklaus crossed his arms.

"Hmm. Okay. Well, I'm Shilah. I already know who you are. What do you want?" Shilah questioned.

"I want a few questions answered regarding wolves, specifically female wolves." Niklaus replied.

"Alright. Ask away." Shilah gestured.

Niklaus cleared his throat, uncomfortable with the invasive questions he had to ask a stranger. "Did you remember going through a certain wolf phase at age 18?"

"Hmm. I had alotta wolf phases. The sexual awakening or whatever at 16. That I remember. But I don't remember a phase at 18. What I do remember though was having these weird thoughts for years about my daddy. I found out it was normal though. A wolf thing. Cause I was a potential mate and my body/mind knew that." Shilah shrugged.

Niklaus was zoning out until he heard it. "What I do remember though was having these weird thoughts for years about my daddy and brothers." He couldn't believe what she said and what she kept saying after that. This can't possibly be what's going on with Hope. This isn't true. She's toying with me. That's it. This brainless wolf is toying with me. I should have known. He continued to let her talk despite this.

"So when I told other female wolves, they said it was perfectly fine. All good. See it's normal for male wolves to mate with any potential females and vise versa especially if they an Alpha type." Shilah grinned at him. She knew an Alpha when she saw one. They only had one Alpha so it was a rare occurrence to be around another Alpha. He was without a doubt an Alpha. I feel terribly sorry for that poor girl. Not only he an Alpha, he's her daddy, and a damn sexy one too. Hell, my daddy wasn't even an Alpha and it was hard to deal with. She continued. "After that, I confronted my daddy and we had mind blown sex." Shilah shrugged suppressing her grin.

What in the bloody hell....That is it. No more of this madness. I've entertained this woman far too long. "You will end this madness right now if you know what is good for you, woman." Niklaus was seething. I wasted my time coming here. Should have known. "I've entertained your little tales far too long. The deal is off, you deluded mongrel." Niklaus angrily stated.

"Sorry half-breed, that's the truth. You came here for the truth. Your daughter is going through the same thing every wolf goes through until they mate with their desired mate. It's not a phase. It's a wolf dynamic. The potential mate is different for every female wolf unless she's around an Alpha. Your daughter's wolf wants to mate with you. You're gonna have to make peace with that. Cause your wolf wants to mate with her too. It is what it is. Welcome to our side of town." Shilah grinned and walked away before he could say anything else.

Her words echoed in his mind as he stood there. "Your daughter's wolf wants to mate with you. Your wolf wants to mate with her too." As much as he wanted to deny it, he knew there was some truth to her words. His daughter's behavior fit the criteria. He already saw the signs. Bruised lips, cloudy eyes, heightened arousal, being aroused by every touch, feeling flushed, and her wetness which he was fully aware of. Despite that, he kept convincing himself it was a phase. He also fit the criteria himself. Thoughts about filling his daughter with his cum, thoughts about taking her innocence, her naked body, spanking her, and more...But he kept convincing himself it was just intrusive thoughts. Everyone has them. He kept saying. Ever since she had her sweet 16. It was until Hope kissed him and he kissed her back that he decided it was too much to be just intrusive thoughts if he enjoyed it and even entertained the thought of continuing. Hope doesn't have know. I'll keep this to myself. She has enough to deal with. What would Hayley say about this? I wonder if she knew. No point on dwelling in the past. He shook his head and returned home, grabbing a few bottles of bourbon and sitting on the couch.

"Well, hey to you too dad." Hope spoke, wrapping her arms around his neck from behind the couch.

He shifted uncomfortably due Hope's sudden intrusion and what he recently discovered. He replied with a chuckle. "I apologize, love. I admit it. I zoned a bit."

"What you thinking about?" Hope questioned, resting her chin against his shoulder and mumbling against his neck, fully aware what she was doing.

A low pleasurable groan escaped his lips. He stood up as soon as he realized a boner was forming. Is she doing this on purpose? Of course, not. This is Hope you're talking about. It's just her wolf, not Hope. She doesn't understand what she's doing. "I apologize for cutting this short, love. But I have things to attend to." Time to go visit that place.

Did I just hear what I think I heard? Hope thought as she blushed. Am I starting to affect him? I know I heard a groan and not a painful one. I know the difference. I'm making progress. Baby steps, Hope. You'll get there. Wait a minute...I think I saw his bulge too. Hope licked her lips. It looked really...big. If it's already like that...just imagine his...okay. Easy on the dirty thoughts there, Hope. You're gonna get a mini heart attack. She thought. Oh, he's talking again. "Yeah, I understand. No problem dad. We can talk another time. I actually have stuff to do too. Bye. Love you." He's probably going to that place again. She grinned as she turned away from him and walked to her room.

That was quite strange. She usually doesn't respond this way. What stuff does she have to do? I'll ask when I get back. This matter requires immediate urgency. Niklaus thought. "Goodbye, love. I'll see you in a bit." He shouted before he vanished.