Chapter 46

*Monday afternoon, July 8th, 2019.

"Hope we need to talk." Niklaus stated as he waited for her to get downstairs.

"Oh no. Not that look. I thought we were past this!" Hope barked as she crossed her arms.

"What?" Niklaus shook his head. "No. Hope. Not that. We are beyond that. There is no going back." He chuckled as he continued. "Anyway, when I meant we needed to talk...I meant we need to talk about Kol and Davina's visit."

"Uncle Kol and Davina are visiting?!" Hope chirped as Niklaus held her shoulders down.

"Focus Hope. They cannot know about what has been going on for awhile now. We have to act normal. To the way we were before all of this or we shall be royally screwed. Especially with Kol and that bloody mouth of his that never knew how to shut up. Thankfully It will be a quick visit." Niklaus groaned just thinking about it.

"Act normal? Dad!" Hope facepalmed. "This IS normal. For us and what we are. I already told you that." She rolled her eyes.

"Now Hope....stop playing mental gymnastics with me. You knew precisely what I meant. I know we've forgotten how to act and we might not be aware of some things that might give us away but you need to promise me you will do your best not to fool around." Niklaus sternly stated as he gripped her shoulders, letting her know he was serious.

"I know I know. How we were before. Basically act really boring. Got it. Pretty sure Davina might already know though and come on...uncle Kol is the LAST person to judge anyone!" Hope scoffed.

"Hope..." Niklaus dragged.

"Fine. Okay. I'll be good." Hope whined as she bit her lip. His serious demeanor and his hard grip on her shoulders started to turn her on.

"You are impossible. Do you know that?" Niklaus sighed as he sensed Hope's "excitement".

"Oh hush. It's not my fault it's kinda, I mean really sexy." Hope grinned.

"I blame all those modern tv shows you watch. A twisted sense of discipline." Niklaus scoffed.

"Sounds like something you'd do." Hope joked as she removed his grip from her shoulders and leaned forward, giving his neck a soft peck.

"Hm. I cannot deny that." Niklaus grinned as he lifted Hope's chin up and leaned in, getting ready to kiss her until Kol and Davina appeared in their living room.

"Surprise!" Kol and Davina smirked as Niklaus and Hope quickly parted with Hope leaning against him trying to play it off as a hug. They nearly had a heart attack even if his was undead.

"Kol....of course you resorted to a grand entrance." Niklaus rolled his eyes.

"Ah, you can't fool me, Nik. You looked like you saw ghost back there! You really are going through tough times." Kol chuckled along with Davina as she chimed in. "I told you, Kol....You two really did. I've never seen that look on you Klaus." Davina laughed.

"Amazing. Hilarious. Are you two done with the theatrics?" Niklaus probed as Hope stood there quietly trying not to laugh.

"Yeah, I believe so. What are you going to do now? Dagger us?" Kol sarcastically stated looking at Davina.

"Okay Kol...that's it. We're here to give them the gifts and get to Rebekah and Marcel then Freya next." Davina laughed as she handed Niklaus and Hope the gifts.

"Aw thanks Davina! You're the best! Just what I wanted." Hope grinned wide as she looked inside. Kol and Niklaus both had their eyebrows raised this time.

"Well what is it love?" Niklaus questioned trying to get a good look.

"Nothing! You're not allowed to see it. You neither uncle Kol!" Hope grinned as she at Davina who held the same grin as Hope caught them both trying to look.

"Exactly. It's only for Hope's eyes to see tweddle dee and tweddle dum." Davina joked.

"Alright alright, You two have to get going. It's already past six." Niklaus noted as he grabbed his gift while reminding them of their next two stops.

"Bloody hell! That's right, We best get going darling. Goodbye my favorite Mikaelson, my niece." Kol waved with a grin as he gestured Davina to chant the location spell.

"Well it was fun even though it was cut too short. Until next time. Oh and Hope...you can show it to Klaus after we leave." Davina stated with a slight undertone Kol didn't catch as she chanted the location spell to Rebekah's location and they both disappeared.

"Wow that was really short. They almost caught us." Hope commented with a grin, setting her gift down.

"I did tell you that beforehand and nonsense. Almost is not the same as actually being caught. Does not count. Now...what's in the box?" Niklaus quirked his brow as he stood behind her and placed his gift down.

"Here you go being technical. And not telling!" Hope grinned as she looked up at her father.

"Oh, you aren't? Is that so?" Niklaus smirked as he slide his hands in her shirt and cupped her breasts underneath her bra.

"M-maybe...m-maybe n-not." Hope strained as she rubbed her legs together.

"Here is a proposition for you. You be a good girl and show me what's in that box. Then I'll relieve you of this." Niklaus uttered against the back of her neck, pinching her nipples softly.

"Deal." Hope gasped as she opened the box and took out a videotape.

"That was all?" Niklaus chuckled as he stopped fondling his daughter's breasts.

"Yup. That's all. Now a deal is a deal." Hope winked as she looked up at him, making sure to turn the videotape over as she put it back in the box. The back of the videotape was titled Niklaus.

"Indeed love. Let us get to it." Niklaus grinned as he carried Hope over his shoulder and vamped them to his bedroom.