Chapter 28

*Set in the afternoon of June 26th, 2019.

"Well?"

"Well what?"

"Did you get info you wanted?"

"Yup. No need to worry ya self over all that. Let me take it from here. Just don't be too obvious and avoid his bitchy ass at all times. He can't figure you out. I might be a stranger but we have a common enemy or I guess in your cause enemy and mine...I don't know."

"Oh, don't worry. I can take care of myself. And no way! You're no stranger. I've heard about you and your alter, Shilah and Helena. You go by Helena now...right?"

"Well, when you include my work as Shilah and my work as Helena, I didn't just rattle his cage, I saw the beast from day one to the present day, I saw Niklaus and present day Klaus. But my time has Helena was supposed to be buried....Ya really are a crafty witch! I'll be damned. What do you know? And yes, I go by Helena. Only reason I still look the same to you is cause you a witch. But this is gonna be quite a confusion for the non-witches. Oh well." Helena stated.

"Wow! That I knew, about you knowing pre-Klaus, but I don't know the details. It's kind of a heard through the grapevine thing." Davina shrugged.

"I see. Well good thing it is. Wouldn't want all my dirty laundry aired. I made damn sure to get rid of it all." Helena laughed.

"True...but you forgot something...or someone, Klaus. He knows you too, right? Like everything about you?" Davina raised her eyebrow.

"Yeah, I forgot that bitch did. But I keep those thoughts all the way in the back of my head, hence the forgetting. See Davina, I don't want to kill him. No. Not my intention. I have other things in mind and you helping further those plans. I'm aware he can spill the guts on everything and anything about me." Helena calmly replied.

"Then why not just kill him after we succeed with the plans? Why keep someone like that around? You hate him don't you? We're more than enough to take him down!" Davina exclaimed.

"Calm down girl. You getting too excited. I told ya, that's not my intention. I don't wanna kill him. I just want my plan to be in motion and for it to succeed. So far, it's in motion. We can't jeopardize it with personal vendettas, ya hear? And no, I don't hate him. I don't like him either. I don't know." Helena uttered the last part.

"Sorry sorry. I understand. Thankfully, it is. I didn't think it'd be that easy. Now I hate him! I proudly admit that!" Davina laughed, lightly punching her chest with a balled fist.

"Haha, can't blame ya. The real question is, how many people don't hate him?" Helena rolled her eyes.

"Okay, so I'll watch out for that vamp slut. She already told on me. It's really hard trying to get information and things done, Klaus was at "House of Horrors" for a whole week! The identity mixed cloak spell I made came in handy, but you know Klaus...he can sniff an out of place witch, especially if you've been there too long and too much magic lingers around. Which confuses me since no non-witch supernatural I know can do that. He almost caught me in one of the rooms when I was trying to get info from this one guy, Malachai or "Kai" Parker. That guy was really useful! And a hottie!" Davina grinned.

"Damn. I figured that bimbo would. She's definitely one Niklaus's "teacher's pets" kinda girl. She had the same air to her when I was there. I knew she was gonna be trouble. Phew. Good thing I told ya to avoid her beforehand. Ah, that's nothing special. Niklaus might be an inactive witch, but he's still one of us, so some things work for him and some don't. That's all. But it does make it harder, no denying that. Ooo...what's he like? I might go to him for "info" too. Does Niklaus's crazy little brother know about this?" Helena wiggled her eyebrows.

"Thankfully or the plan would have been out. It was annoying trying to avoid her and Klaus. Ohh, that makes sense. The more you know. He's like umm....he's like a mix of Kol and Klaus I guess. Ironic, I know. I'll introduce you to him when it gets "calm". I don't want him to get any funny ideas like finding out about our plan, the people involved, that kind of stuff. He looks like the kind to meddle. Hah, Kol? Don't worry. He's clueless about all of this. He still thinks we're in France, observing the Bassin de la Villette lake. You'd think he would have gotten the hint by now that I was ancestral projecting." Davina scoffed.

"Well damn! Everything is working as planned. Not that I don't want it to, but this is great. Better than I expected. Ah, I see...those types are never good unless they have valuable information. After you've calmed the waters, I'll check this guy out. About Khoudia, she's currently in Mystic Falls, staying with the Bennett witch. We gotta keep tabs on her still." Helena stated.

"I know. Let's not jinx it, haha. Alright, fine by me. Hmm, I'm not surprised about that. Got it. But her fate is pretty far regarding our plan...?" Davina quirked a brow, confused.

"That's true, but we still need to keep track of everyone involved. Who knows if she does something to change her fate cause we weren't looking, ya know?" Helena vocalized.

"Right! I forgot that...but she doesn't seem to have any suspicions yet so I wouldn't give her fate the priority alert or the red flag just yet." Davina expressed.

"Good point. I still wanna keep tabs on her though, just to see if she's been looking into things she shouldn't, or asking around about things she shouldn't, that kind of stuff most definitely could bring her to the priority or red flag list." Helena asserted.

"Yeah! Ugh, you're right again, haha. Got it. Anything else?" Davina questioned, feeling her magic reach it's limit. Ancestral projection takes way too much energy! She whined mentally.

"Nah, you're good. We'll meet again when it's time. Take care, little witch. Don't let Kol see how tired you are, he might get a few ideas. But I know, you know, what to do." Helena waved off, as Davina disappeared waving back. With that being said, she wolfed away.