Heres to the future

3 years later

"Mommy, we have to go, daddy has something to give you," a three-year-old ellie said as she dragged her mom out of the door of their apartment. After high school Ricky and Mel were still together, and better than ever, they both decided to to wait on collage for now, and spend time with each other and ellie.

Right now Ricky is waiting at east high, where he was going to finally propose to Mel. The only person who knew was ellie; well all she knew was that Ricky had a surprise for Mel. "Okay honey, slow down" Mel said as she caught up to her daughter. The two then got into the car and drove to Ashyln's house, where Mel was going to drop ellie off, for a while so she could meet Ricky.

"Ellie were at Aunt Ashlyns house" Mel turned to her 3 year old, "Yay! Have fun with daddy!" Ellie cheered as she ran into ashlyn's arms, Mel waved goodbye to the two of them, then made her way to east high. When she arrived, she saw Ricky standing at the front of the school. "Hey Ricky!" Mel said walking up to Ricky and giving him a kiss.

"Hey Mel" Ricky said in a nervous tone, "Is everything okay? You seem nervous?" Mel said rubbing Ricky's arm, trying to comfort him. "Yeah, I just wanted to ask you something" Ricky said then proceeded to get down on one knee. "Ricky" Mel whispered, happy tears started running down her face.

"Melanie Hudgens, you are the love of my life, the mother of my child, and my whole world, This is where we met 4 years ago when you ran into me, and this is where I ask you to marry me" Ricky said as he opened the ring box.

"Richard Bowen I will marry you" Mel said, Ricky then proceeded to place the ring on Mel's shaking left hand. Mel then pulled Ricky into a passionate kiss, "I love you so much" Mel said then pulled Ricky into another kiss. The two then made there way back to the car, hand in hand, "I can't wait to marry you" Ricky said as he placed his hand in Mel's, then started the car.

Time skip 5 months

"Wake up sleepy head it's your wedding day" Carlos said, as he wacked Mel in the head with a pillow. "Ow Carlos that hurt" Mel jokes. Today is the big day, Melanie and Ricky were getting married. "Okay so we are getting our hair done pretty soon, then makeup, then drive to the venue and you get dressed there, sound good?" Vanessa said to her sister. "Yeah sounds good" Mel responded, "where's ellie?" Mel asked "She's with mom, you'll see her at the venue" Vanessa responded.

"Okay bride tribe lets get this party started" Mel cheered as she walked up to her bridal party which consisted of Vanessa as the Maid of honor, and Ashlyn, Gina, and Carlos as bridesmaids.

The party was then rushed out of the hotel room, and then proceeded to get ready for the big day. Soon it was about 1 hour until the ceremony, "Mel you look beautiful" her bridal party gushed, "Mommy!" Ellie yelled running into Mel's arms. "Hey sweetie, don't you look adorable" Mel said gesturing to ellies cute little white flower girl dress.

"Okay everybody it's time" Vanessa said running into the room, everyone lined up and one by one walked down the aisle until it was just Mel left. "Ready sweetie?" Jane asked her daughter "Ready".  The door then opened, reveling, Ricky, Mel proceeded to walk down the aisle, her arm hooked around her mothers.

When she got to the altar, Ricky walked down, "Take care of her Ricky" Jane said then gave him a hug, then sat down. "You look beautiful," Ricky whispered to Mel. After exchanging the marital vows, the couple then decided to exchange their own as well.

"Ricky, I'm so happy I ran into you, on my first day at East high , thank you for being there for me and ellie. You are the love of my life, the troy to my Gabriella, the Jake to my Amy. You are also one of the gentlest, kindest, and sweetest people I've ever meant. Standing up here where I'm about to become Mrs. Bowen, reminds me of when we were in high school and you gave me my promise ring, and said that one day you'd make me Mrs. Melanie Bowen, well look at where we are now" Mel jokes, then finished her vows, then it was Ricky's turn.

"Melanie Hudgens, I'm so happy you ran into me that day, you are the love of my life, I love you and ellie more than anything in this entire world. You have been there for me since day 1 and you continue to be there for me, for that I am forever thankful, I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you" Ricky said, wiping away the tears.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may now kiss the bride" the officiate said. Ricky then pulled Mel into a passionate kiss, "Ladies and gentlemen, Mr. and Mrs. Bowen ''. Everyone cheered, then the wedding song played and the two made their way down the aisle.

"Holy shit we're married" Mel said "I know it's amazing, Mrs. Bowen '' Ricky said as he pulled Mel into another kiss. For the rest of the night the couple danced the night away and had the time of their life. At the end of the night the newly weds made their way up to their room, "Hey ricky" "Yeah Mel" "Can I tell you something, important?" Mel said as she grabbed Ricky's hands.

"Yeah what is it Mrs.Bowen?" Ricky said in a lustful voice, as he kissed Mel's neck, "I'm pregnant" Mel said a smile on her face. "What? Really!" Ricky said as he spun Mel around. "When did you find out?" "Yesterday, I thought I was nervous for the wedding, but turns out I was just pregnant' Mel said."I can't wait to start our new life together, me, you, ellie, and baby bowen '' Ricky said as he rubbed Mel's belly.

"I love you Ricky Bowen"

"I love you Melanie Bowen"

A/N: This is the end of Back in babies arms I hope you all enjoyed it! Also if you read my book lookalike you may notice that the last couple lines are similar, comment it you notice. Also if you get my B99 reference beside the part in Mels vows I will love you forever. Again thank you so much for reading this book! If you haven't already read my book Lookalike.