Bringing ellie home

The next morning the young parents were woken up, by ellie crying. "I think she's hungry, let me feed her" Mel said as Ricky picked up Ellie and handed her over to Mel, who then proceeded to feed her. Once Ellie was done, she fell asleep on Mels chest.

"Aw my two favorite girls' ' Ricky gushed, then there was a knock on the door. "Come in!" Ricky shouted, in walk Carlos and ashlyn, "You guys made it!" Mel cheered softly,as to not wake Ellie. "Aw look at her she's so precious!" Ashlyn said to the young parents.

"So what'd ya name her?" Carlos asked. "Gabriella Ashlyn Bowen,Ellie for short" Mel said as she looked up at Ashlyn,who had tears streaming down her face. "You chose my name as her middle name?" Ashlyn whispered still in shock.

" I choose it because you have been such an amazing support system for me during this pregnancy" Mel said as she gave Ashlyn a hug. Ellie then started to fuss, causing Ashlyn and Carlos to leave and whisper a goodbye, they left to give the three some privacy.

"I don't know why she's crying, we fed her, her diapers changed?" Ricky asked, a confused look on his face. "Sometimes baby's just cry" Mel said, rocking Ellie back and forth. Ellie soon calmed down, and immediately fell back asleep.

"'See she just needed to be rocked" Mel said, "We got to get our stuff together because they may discharge us this evening" Ricky said, packing up. That evening the doctor came in, checked on the baby to make sure she was healthy, then gave the two the all clear.

"Ready to leave?" Mel questioned ricky, "Ready as I'll ever be '' he responded. A nurse then wheeled mel out of the room and into the parking lot, from there ricky helped her into the car. "We're lucky she slept through this whole thing" Mel said as she gave the infant in her arms a kiss on the forehead.

"Now let's go home, I wanna sleep in my own bed" Mel said, as Ricky started the car, the family of three made the journey back home. "Welcome home ellie!" Mel said in a hushed tone, "Hey i'm so happy you guys are back!" Jane said as she went to go hug her daughter and ricky of course.

"You guys must be exhausted, go get some rest, while i look after ellie okay?'' Jane said to the teens. 'That would be great mom ''Yes thank you Ms.Hudgens' ' the teens responded as they trudged their way upstairs. The two then got changed into comfy pajamas and cuddled up together on their bed.

"Mel, can I tell you something?" Ricky asked his girlfriend, "Yeah anything" she responded "I just wanted to say how much I love you and how fucking proud of you I am, you brought a life into this world, I can't wrap my head around it, just know that I love you and ellie more than anything in this entrie world" Ricky said as he pulled mel into a kiss.

"Aw Ricky, you and ellie mean everything to me, but just know i'm not going through that for a long time, that was the worst pain i've ever been in, but it was worth it" Mel said as she scooted closer to ricky.

The two new parents then fell asleep in each other's arms, they slept peacefully, until jane came in and woke them up saying " I think ellie is missing her mom and dad" Jane said carefully handing the baby off to ricky "Aw we missed her too, thank you so much for looking after her, so we could rest'' Ricky responded.

With that Jane left the three alone in their room, "How did we make something so adorable, I mean look at her '' Mel gushed over her newborn. "Look at my girls, how did I get so lucky?" ricky asked, "aww we love you too babe" Mel said as she gave ricky a kiss.